Biomes & Nature Better Snow Biome,And Under Ground Ice,(WIP)

-=+Seth+=-

Skeletron Prime
Ok so i haven't Posted in a while But.... This Should be a good Thread/Idea,After Seeing the Better Desert Thread, i Thought why not a better snow?,So I made some sprites, And Thought of some ideas,So.....Lets Go!,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First is the Npc's!,
The Ice Npcs.png
,The Nalga, Ice Ninja Npc's, There is a Rare Spawn in the Surface Snow, That a Village can Spawn, And in the Village Are Guards Outside the Village Gates,Then there are The normal ones, That Don't Do anything until........You Hire Them!, Give them Jobs of Mining! (Give them Specific Blocks to Mine,And they will search for them!), Fighting!(Tell them What monster to target, If you hit that monster,They will hunt that type!,) Lumber Jack!,(They will Cut down all trees that you can see on screen!),
Hire the Guards To help Fight Bosses!.

Next up is!........
Snow Man Plus Craft recipe.png
Snow Man!,Just a Display item that can be place ONLY! IN AND ON THE SNOW!, Crafting Recipe As Shown,

Next up is!........
Yeti.png
Yeti!,Found in the under ground snow,

Stats:
Attack:25
Hp:75
Defense:15
Knockback:2
Speed:Slow
Drops:
~~~~~~
75% Snow Blocks 5-10
75% Ice Blocks 5-10
0.5% Nalga Voodoo Doll
Nalga Voodoo Doll.png

Summons a Giant yeti

Giant Yeti Stats:
Attack 75
Hp 1000
Defense 35
KnockBack 15
Drops
(WIP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up is!...........Falling Ice Sickle!, When in caves some ice sickles fall,

Next up is!...........Snow Avalanche!,When on surface if Jump on a lot will break a size of tnt into the ground and thats the Avalanche!,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep in mind this is a Wip (Work in Progress), So i still need to make a lot more stuff,If you would like to support this thread, i will be making a support banner soon, Thanks for checking out meh thread, and Yep BYE!

(UPDATE) Thread Support Banner!
I support better snow.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hey Terraria Lover, you've posted this in the wrong section. I'm moving it to the Suggestions thread where it belongs.

In the future, ANY posts that are ideas for addition to the game should be there, and no where else.

Very good for a WIP! I can see this develop, but maybe with the Nalga guys you should have to pay for their services?

Whilst the snow biome has already received a major face-lift in the 1-2 update, it still lacks any means of progression within the biome. Even though this does nothing for progression, it does give it a bit more ambient love.

Unfortunately, the idea of any "Mechanical/Other Automation" in vanilla Terraria (In my opinion), does not belong.

The concept of the suggestion is nice, still needs to be fleshed out (Yes, I know it's WIP)

CONTENT RATING: 50%
CONCEPT RATING: 80%

No Support, I like the ice biome being a barren wasteland, since it's obviously too cold to suport any organic life forms, everything there is made of snow, ice, or gel

I like the snowman idea alot! In all honesty im suprised its not in the game already. I like the ice sickle falling too. The only problem is the yeti- its already an enemy in the frost moon event.

Maybe the yeti can changed a little. Mini yeti? We already have a yeti in the frost moon event... There are some good ideas here.

I like the snowman idea alot! In all honesty im suprised its not in the game already. I like the ice sickle falling too. The only problem is the yeti- its already an enemy in the frost moon event.
Thanks for the feed back!
[DOUBLEPOST=1420655433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe the yeti can changed a little. Mini yeti? We already have a yeti in the frost moon event... There are some good ideas here.
Thank you! i might be adding that :)

Back
Top Bottom