Weapons & Equip Better Stardust Set stats

Nomad000

Skeletron Prime
Okay this armor already had low armor, in the wiki I saw this and I was like okay, so the guardian must be pretty useful...
Does 10-30 damage...
Okay seriously? The armor on it leaves me vulnerable in every situation, and no minions can keep away every enemy away, I literally can't do the pillars with this armor, I will get destroyed in 3 seconds. The guardian also does nothing on your back, you have to set it down, which it then is just as useless with It's weak damage, no shield, nothing special. This set made me mad because I worked on soloing the moon boss and for the set to be this weak after I spend about 3 hours doing it 2 or 3 times, It really infuriates me.
What are your suggestions about this armor? Did you like it? Am I using it wrong?

The armor should have more defense, the guardian should rather deal 65-95 damage, it has a shield that it puts up that heals you up quickly if you are below 1 HP less than your max HP (sorry, you want to stay in the air for the Moon Lord, so yeah.) The summon damage should also be 18% more for the full set. You can even get rid of the guardian and replace it with 3 more to your max summons (or a shield mechanic for every 500 summon damage you deal) if you wanted to.

Use the Stardust Dragon. Literally everything dies. Anyway, my friend has managed to make it so that his Stardust armor gives him 70+ armor. I don't know what he was doing, but it was amazing

From what I've been able to see, the Guardian itself draws enemy aggro when it attacks something. I have no idea how strong it actually is against bosses, but when you have a large cloud of minions (or a giant dragon) doing damage for you, taking aggro off of the player for even a few seconds is a very effective thing to have.

E: From testing, it doesn't seem to steal boss aggro. Alas, I am the one with an egg on my face. Carry on.

Last edited:
The armor is good as it is, Summoner it's already a class that doesn't really need to do a lot (Summon, run) and plus the 66% damage boost it's already powerful, I feel like having the guardian being more powerful would be overkill.

Back
Top Bottom