Better Summons Textures

because why not?
I mean it's really nice it's just that it wasnt mentioned at all and was confusing me with my other texture pack mods, could you at least add it as a spoiler if anything? A terragrim retexture isnt what someone expects in a summoning retexture

I mean it's really nice it's just that it wasnt mentioned at all and was confusing me with my other texture pack mods, could you at least add it as a spoiler if anything? A terragrim retexture isnt what someone expects in a summoning retexture
sorry I will add something to tell you about that soon.

Umm, I was trying to use the red imp version of the pack, but it didn't change the summon. I checked and everything else was ok. I then tried with the purple version of the imp and it worked. Trying to figure out the problem I noticed that the image of the red imp was way bigger than the purple one, Maybe that's why it doesn't work? Could you fix it in a future update? Thanks, the new sprites are awesome. :)

Umm, I was trying to use the red imp version of the pack, but it didn't change the summon. I checked and everything else was ok. I then tried with the purple version of the imp and it worked. Trying to figure out the problem I noticed that the image of the red imp was way bigger than the purple one, Maybe that's why it doesn't work? Could you fix it in a future update? Thanks, the new sprites are awesome. :)
sorry I check it out

Back
Top Bottom