tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

What do you think about the new Sprites we will add in the next update

• I like the NEW wood jackhammer AND the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I like the NEW wood jackhammer BUT the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer AND the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer BUT the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont care.

• The old sprites are awful and the new are still bad.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw on the spirit mod that a yoyo should have that effect kinda and doesn't the yoyo have an animation as well? so that's 2 animations which wasn't it said that you cant do that with jackhammers? it might be possible if a yoyo could do it. If im wrong ok.
Thank you for your input. I solved this issue by now. :) The Jackhamshroom animation is ready and already included in the latest version.

Last edited:
you missed an opportunity when naming the drillsaw: you could have named it the chaindrill or something, but this mod is cool and I'm just suggesting a name
p.s I cant wail till the lunar tools come!

you missed an opportunity when naming the drillsaw: you could have named it the chaindrill or something, but this mod is cool and I'm just suggesting a name
p.s I cant wail till the lunar tools come!

Afaik Dennis has problems with the lunar tools. They are ready except for a glow effect (?) I think. And he refuses to publish them without it. That is what I remember from speaking with him few weeks ago. :(

Here's a sneak peek for the Tremor mod compatibility that is have planned
hILBxCB.png
IAAcwgF.png
d3PaqmS.png
d7ZNxXW.png
pInL21Y.png
tbyHD9e.png
7w8nokn.png
ouxRM5Y.png
2Ga3JKZ.png
WqMUBVh.png
ZYK1v6T.png
JtURdjl.png
LSVK9OX.png
0MYhXrP.png

but I have one problem I don't know how I can select the pickaxe/axe/hammer/hamaxe version from the Tremor mod to clone his stats

Back
Top Bottom