tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

What do you think about the new Sprites we will add in the next update

• I like the NEW wood jackhammer AND the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I like the NEW wood jackhammer BUT the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer AND the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer BUT the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont care.

• The old sprites are awful and the new are still bad.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very well done!
Only an suggestion, but wouldn't the shroomite digging drillclaw look better if it was an glove with an drill (just like the shroomite digging claws, which is an glove with claws)?The name would make much more sense, and it'd look cool! If you want help with how the design would look like, i can always help.

Last edited:
Very well done!
Only an suggestion, but wouldn't the shroomite digging drillclaw look better if it was an glove with an drill (just like the shroomite digging claws, which is an glove with claws)?The name would make much more sense, and it'd look cool! If you want help with how the design would look like, i can always help.
I have no idea how that would look, so you can paint if you can

Nevermind what I said, i just noticed that the digging claw aren't gloves.

But, an question though,the digging claws and the picksaw are both pickaxes and axes, why are they both represented as drills?
They look more like drills as like chainsaws that's the reason why I have put them in the drill spoiler but okay If you want i can make them in a separate spoiler

They look more like drills as like chainsaws that's the reason why I have put them in the drill spoiler but okay If you want i can make them in a separate spoiler
I mean, it's an suggestion to draw then as both chainsaw and drill, because it'd make more sence.

Hey developer of this mod
You know that Tremor got updated
And now there are more ores
So thats meen that you can make more drills Jackhammers and more!!:happy:
[But probably you should ask Zadum4ivii for it]

Power Tools Addon for Tremor BETA Banner.png

Those are already finished. We know there are lot more tools. Here a new one - Drill of Bloom:
Drill of Bloom2.png
(wip)

Back
Top Bottom