tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

What do you think about the new Sprites we will add in the next update

• I like the NEW wood jackhammer AND the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I like the NEW wood jackhammer BUT the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer AND the OLD metal jackhammer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the OLD wood jackhammer BUT the NEW metal jackhammer.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont care.

• The old sprites are awful and the new are still bad.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also remove the "BorealWoodJackhammerOld" and other Olds in the files they are just garbage and unnecessary and thank you for not deleting em i made my sprites out of 'em but now u can delete them!

Dennis had the idea of adding a toggle so everyone can use the sprites he likes the most. He was not able to code this yet. If someone knows how to do this please write Dennis a private message.

you can at least make them glow when dropped `:)
[doublepost=1535348242,1535347916][/doublepost]also better rename the shroomite digging drillclaw to shroomite clawed drill :merchantsmile:
also this mod https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weaponout.47130/ has glowmask on the all porpoise assault rifle
maybe you will take some code out of it ~:)
[doublepost=1535349275,1535348992][/doublepost]when weaponout is installed you will hold items even while not using it
when i hold the vortex jackhamsaw (and other tools that have glowing counterpants, but not solar flare, presumably because solar tools have entire item glow) it shows its counterpant's glow
bug.png

but not while using
maybe it is because you copied the perfomance

i just wanna help

Last edited:
Hello Gustone, have you seen the V2 sprites already? I think your Sprites are good reused V1 sprites in 2x2 format. You even did the projectile files. Here a gif so everyone can easily look at your sprites.

Gustone_Jackhammer.gif

I can only speak for myself here, but I dont like the old sprites at all. Even in your 2x2 version. They look alot better, I praise you for that. It is just that I never liked the hilt, the colour schemes and the overall design of those jackhammer. Still, your version aint bad. Some people will probably like them more than my V2 jackhammer sprites.

I took them out of your file for a better look at them:

Fanmade_NEW_Jackhammer_Sprites.png

I will obviously stay with mine and not change those. Dennis has the decision which sprites he wants to add into the ModBrwoser version of the mod. Thanks for your desire to help! (If you had done this 3 weeks earlier I would have never even made my V2 sprites :confused:)

Sincerely,
Farkylk

If your main language is german, you can write in german to us. If not, that english is still good/ we can understand that.
Have you noticed that Flesh Smasher's first set of "spikes?" move with the head?

Have you noticed that Flesh Smasher's first set of "spikes?" move with the head?

Nice find. Sprite is fixed now.

you can at least make them glow when dropped `:)

That glowmask thing is a good idea actually.

also better rename the shroomite digging drillclaw to shroomite clawed drill :merchantsmile:

As the original is called "Shroomite Digging Claw" and we almost always just added drill/jack/chain/... means that, "Shroomite Digging Drillclaw" was the obvious choice for a name. But I like your suggestion. The name would make more sense in english. @dennisw100 please consider this.

also this mod https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weaponout.47130/ has glowmask on the all porpoise assault rifle
maybe you will take some code out of it ~:)
that code is way to complex for me he just program his own GlowMask system
when weaponout is installed you will hold items even while not using it
when i hold the vortex jackhamsaw (and other tools that have glowing counterpants, but not solar flare, presumably because solar tools have entire item glow) it shows its counterpant's glow
index.php

but not while using
maybe it is because you copied the perfomance

i just wanna help
yer that happen because I copied

Also remove the "BorealWoodJackhammerOld" and other Olds in the files they are just garbage and unnecessary and thank you for not deleting em i made my sprites out of 'em but now u can delete them!
No I want to make an option to change between the sprites
IT IS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL VERSION IT'S MY EDIT NO NEED FOR FIXING IT
Hä but the sprite was wrong animated

Last edited:
I dont think that is healthy. Take a break. We appreciate any help, but what you do is getting out of hand honestly.
I do NOT said it SERIOUSLY! :mad:
ooh sorry `:sigh:
i will better not go here anymore..........

Last edited:
v1.5.0.1:
  • Added Config to make the Doomhammer/Dommjackhammer obtainable, to Buff the Lunar Drills & to Switch between the old and new sprites
  • Added Glow effect for the Dropped item version of the Jackhamshroom, Molten Drill & Jackhamsaw & the Lunar Jackhamsaws
  • Fixed Flesh Smasher Sprite
  • Changed the name of the Shroomite Digging Drillclaw to Shroomite Clawed Drill

I AM NOT GUNSTONE PLEASE SPELL MY NICK CORRECTLY I AM GUSTONE! :mad:
And thank you for making my sprites official `:D

Last edited:
I AM NOT GUNSTONE PLEASE SPELL MY NICK CORRECTLY I AM GUSTONE! :mad:
And thank you for making my sprites official `:D
So all three versions of sprites are in the mod. Delete the poll.
Hi there @Gustone, welcome to the forums.

It may be because English is not your native language, but your posts are sounding a bit hostile and demanding by having things in all capital letters with angry emojis, exclamation points, and demands telling the mod team to do this or do that. You may not realize that that’s how your posts are coming across, so I wanted to notify you of that.

Perhaps take some extra time to frame your posts as a friendly discussions instead of intense orders and demands.

Back
Top Bottom