Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

Orifan1

The Destroyer
Or: meta meta meta meta meta meta meta meta

A :red:ty ori recolor dims the lights in the office a little bit
“My god, why do you set the lights so BRIGHT?!”

A bizzaro Bubby Aurora with green eyes and no wings shuts it off fully.

"Why do we use it at all?"

A shiny Snivy seems to be swearing about the post of some user called JOEbob. - Goddamn JOEbob! I could've sworn that he plans to snowball everything! Yeah, maybe it's not what it seems like, but do you know, how much TIME it did to update THAT terminal!?

The :red:ty ori recolor turns the lights on a tad bit
“So we can see our keyboards? RGB keyboards aren’t on the budget”

The Snivy seems to agree on that. - Not only that. Maybe display is a light, but it's a very weak one. Also... I can't get why Dante didn't have the foe send yet another Pokemon? Or the fact of TWELVE moves used by a person called Koori, with two Eevees and a Rockruff. Seriously, it's puzzling me. - It yells out. - Oh, and I just got yet another idea. Orifaaaan! Get over the Chronicles of Pokemon and reply as Albert! I need him to get either confused or whatever...

I smile, turning the lights back off.

"Hopefully you can see the keyboards using the light from the computers, then."

The Snivy seems annoyed. - Sheesh! Calm down! I'm trying to get a fitting scenario to put the turned down into, whether a city center or the exact same forest near New Orleans! - It seems to have a PWNhammer under a workbench.

I confiscate said hammer.

"Oh. Didn't I say not to bring your hammer to try to kill me with, Halt?"

- Hey! Give me my hammer back! - The Snivy seems very angry by the confiscation. - You know, what if some thief got there? Or someone with a knife?

Back
Top Bottom