Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

Using the almighty powers of animation software, here. Do whatever with it.

ezgif-1-94162eaf3fdf.gif

Now in the meantime, I'm going to put my computer out because it's freaking on fire.

Now because people be trying to sweep under the rug, I shall reiterate my original question.
I'm figuring out PHP. It is within my power to make the perfect RP forum with all of the requested features if anyone wants. Not that anyone cares. This post will get swept under the rug. I know it.
W h a t i s P H P ?
Because I just got some programming language but I'm not sure if it is what you are talking about so I want clarification.
Also.
H o w w i l l y o u m a k e t h e p e r f e c t R P f o r u m ?

I'm also wondering if I should try to join Aftermath again, for the third time, and if I should try to make another tie to CA once more, in which I would probably just give the anniversary gifts earlier than the actual anniversary.

Don't know, that's up to you. Though I'd say keep the gifts at the original intended date.

Also, I'm bored once again, big surprise. Also, those double Gifs up there are excellent.

Same with boredom. I really wish there was kinda of a random chat or something RP like how the discord server's ****posting channel became into RPing somehow that one time. Despite the chaos and confusion, I kinda liked it.

Also, this question is diving back into user activity, but I haven't really seen Halt active here and on Discord much. Think he's probably spending his time on TBG.

Well, umm... RIP that one RP thing he did.

Also it seems that even Neo Transperce is slowing down. Which is currently the last active RP I'm parpicipating in.

Welp. Bit bored. Like everyday. At least bettering myself by creating more lore. Anyways, I wonder if someone wants to makes the random chat RP thing or something.

Also DiamondDude is now a braixen apparently.

Back
Top Bottom