Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

*inactive

Plus, technically Aftermath isn't dead when Ori stops doing softlocks or whatever he does.

I just want another RP like CA but as a new canvas. A new beginning that doesn't end because people don't join.

I would tell you, but due to my continuous frustration regarding you, I would rather wait for you to find out yourself, and fail miserably.

Well thanks for the motivation boost. I'm just going to assume you are simply mad at the going against you about the experiment whatever thing and be done with it.

Anyways, while Ulti decides to ostracize me, I'm going to simply talk about what I am feeling about the RP forums.

Clearly, it's struggling. Most RPs rely on one certain person. Usually being the RP creator, and in many ways, it backfires. Seen with Crossroads of Time, Destruction of War, Hysteria's reboot or whatever, etc. I could quite literally go on for a long time. What makes Calamity Adventure and Random Forum Fights Infinity special to some people is the fact that you don't need one specific person to continue the story or whatever.

When you wait for literally one person to continue the story, keep in mind they must process your actions, and respond to it accordingly. Plus add in IRL stuff, and you basically get a very slow RP, if it is working at all.

CA doesn't need one person. Everyone can make their own story, and merge it with everything else. It has the potential to include all lore, backstories, worlds seamlessly, even though at some points it doesn't, i.e. the wild fire of Texas. I just want that again, back to what it was. But because of the everlasting existence of the base and certain characters, they just begin to turn a blind eye to other people's stuff. Why should their character's care? It doesn't matter to them. Why go fight stuff when the base is completely safe? There was a reason why I made the base sealed in my fan made ending. Because that's what people have done to it. They sealed away any attempt for anyone to join.

It's just very much... I don't know. I just want a place to just make something unique without having to put applications and awaiting approval and stuff.

Yeah, I can honestly agree.

Also, didn't get any good answers as to where I should go. I would try and find a community that probably knows the RP landscape better, but I don't know about those either.

As long you don't begin to spam or anything like that, you should be okay. But Youtube is currently broken so... bit worried.

I think it's time some other company makes a new YouTube, since Google themselves don't actually seem to want to fix anything.

Oh, well was seeing stuff involving Markiplier fans getting rekt and suspended because of spam, so a bit of assumption on my part.

Back
Top Bottom