Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

I fix it.

"Nomadder. We will make adjustments."

I go to work making one of the Windows into a dragon sized door.

Halt seems to be typing something. - Ah! Ha! Now it's ready to set going! Bubby, how'd you like if you'd join the Chronicles? I guess that we'll have way more fun there!

“It would give you an excuse to be unnecessarily cruel to a character who is an entech employee in a different RP.”

- Hey! That's not a ordinary CoP, it's a CoPKMN:W! - The Snivy seems to have some anger issues right now, also noticing the impossible strategy. But it seems hopeful somebody will enlargen the active user group. - Animus? You gotta see this! - He had actually sent an invitation mail to a house.

The Snivy just sighs. - Guess she doesn't like the RPs where you can't be a humanoid... Well, drat. - It seems to be looking blankly at the monitor screen, waiting for responses.

Some lizard person (Munar) appears here.
"Oh, nevermind, wrong place again."
He quickly disappears.

"Well, the ooc thread is wall of text. It has 29 million rules. And I just don't want to join CoP."

“Looks like you haven’t done any French lessons, recently...”
“S'il vous plait, ne me tuez pas!”
“...get back to work. Do 30 more lessons next week or the space raptor gets it”

The Snivy(Halt) sighs, clearly in some sort of an unrest. He clarly had a lot of ideas, but he couldn't get em' all on a shelf. - What am I supposed to do after gamemaster left my character? What could I do with Bill or Itaku to make the RPs or characters move forward, at least. Maybe I could just speed up somehow? Or maybe Bill should see some character called UltiSlayer? UltiSlayer and UltiDaniel, two... uh, different or the same entities? Nevermind, I still have some event to do. And there I could get four or five most gullible and w/o that much strength as the other party, to somehow either catch up or get actually a lot more importance? I was thinking about Mirra, Juniper/Lavin, Kirby, Alpha and possibly someone other to get kidnapped. Then they have to improvise.

The dragon was just eating something. It was also going on about how it should have something done for tomorrow. No, it wasn't doing anything about whatever it was supposed to be doing.

"Well, I've got lots of things planned. A new long-term enemy, a new amalgamation, and a new CHAOS CHAOS."

Back
Top Bottom