Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Has there been any news this past year?
Not really, mod's in a limbo state: @John Snail keeps preaching it's not dead while claiming @darkrown is too busy with his job to be able to do any work on it.
Furthermore they don't have any coders who can contribute to the mod right now (I guess Snail's hands are full of something), but they would have had something to show after a year if things were getting done.
There isn't any real confirmed news outside of that. I'd say the mod is on ice until further notice.

I might know a guy
They’re a very good coder

Whoops, I completely forgot about the forums!
Not really, mod's in a limbo state: @John Snail keeps preaching it's not dead while claiming @darkrown is too busy with his job to be able to do any work on it.
Furthermore they don't have any coders who can contribute to the mod right now (I guess Snail's hands are full of something), but they would have had something to show after a year if things were getting done.
There isn't any real confirmed news outside of that. I'd say the mod is on ice until further notice.
I posted some videos to the server in early July, not sure how to easily share them here. Will these embed?

peepoArrive.gif

I'll be watching this thread now, this mod seems right up my alley `:D

Eh I downloaded them and took a look.

But in all seriousness it is nice to see some more vanilla-esc type items in the game akin to what Thorium does, you can only endure Flashy Sword Rework #1234 or Fancy Shader Thing#1337 before you get tired of seeing it and it gets old.
What made modded Terraria so good in the first place, never gets old!

Eh I downloaded them and took a look.

But in all seriousness it is nice to see some more vanilla-esc type items in the game akin to what Thorium does, you can only endure Flashy Sword Rework #1234 or Fancy Shader Thing#1337 before you get tired of seeing it and it gets old.
What made modded Terraria so good in the first place, never gets old!
Agreed, for everyone who didn’t do that. It’s some dungeon summons and assassin weapons.

Back
Top Bottom