Console Bezoar Won't Drop

s7oth

Terrarian
So I set up farms to get an ankh shield as quickly as possible and the only one that has yet to yeild its item is the bezoar farm. Every other part has dropped at least twice already. I have been at for a week and have tried getting it on multiple worlds but it still wont drop.

It's just RNG (unless there's a glitch I'm not aware of), just keep farming until you get one.
It's starting to feel like a glitch, a Jungle Biome Key mold has dropped before the bezoar...
[DOUBLEPOST=1422213292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you been hunting enemies that can drop it? If yes, then the RNGods are not giving you favorable odds.
Moss hornets and Toxic sludges. I set up farms for both and it still won't drop.

I've made my Ankh charm before so it should be obtainable but it's been so long I'm not sure if the bezoar was one of the ones I traded for and therefore may have been cheated in during the piggy bank glitch. I never used any glitches but I can't make any such promises about others.

TL;DR - I'm pretty certain it's obtainable but not 100%. The drop rates for things did get messed up on consoles at one point thanks to all the console exclusive pets.

I like how everyone automatically assumes its a bug/glitch if you haven't gotten an item. I'll accept mobile doing it tho because they actually have missing items

I've made my Ankh charm before so it should be obtainable but it's been so long I'm not sure if the bezoar was one of the ones I traded for and therefore may have been cheated in during the piggy bank glitch. I never used any glitches but I can't make any such promises about others.

TL;DR - I'm pretty certain it's obtainable but not 100%. The drop rates for things did get messed up on consoles at one point thanks to all the console exclusive pets.

its Most likely RNG Messing with ya... just keep on grinding and it'll Eventually Appear.

This is what happens when one embraces RNG. Bug reports just because they haven't gotten an RNG-dependent item.

Just keep grinding, TC. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully.

OK, thanks y'all! I'll keep at it.

I like how everyone automatically assumes its a bug/glitch if you haven't gotten an item. I'll accept mobile doing it tho because they actually have missing items

Mobile is a wreck, I started out there, not knowing how much better the console and PC versions are. My world creation is buggy sometimes but never like how it was on mobile.

I got the Beazor before, but what I think is that they actually have WAYYYYYY to low of a drop chance. My advice is: KEEP FARMING BUDDY!!!!!

Steps to get a bezoar:
1. Build a farm where hornets spawn
2. Sit there AFK for n hour
3. Pray to RNGsus to drop it for you.

Or if you're me:
1. Go into the jungle
2. Kill 5 hornets
3. You will get 2 bezoars. No joke, that happened once.

It all depends on RNG. Sometimes youre lucky, sometimes you arent. It took me a week to get a diving helmet, which is only half as rare as the bezoar.

yeah, sometimes it looks like the RNG gods want to troll you :)

i've created 9 or 10 worlds, but by the time i finally got a lava charm out of a chest, i already had a ankh charm. in every world except the very last one i got titanium to spawn, so i've been unable to build ocram spawning items and i've seen only one single solar eclipse in lots of hours of hardmode gameplay yet...

currently i am farming for a jungle key mold, snow key mold and lucky coin. but at some point they WILL drop, that's how the game works and ai like it somehow ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom