tAPI Bi-Weekly Modding Challenge

Drok

Spazmatism
WMCLogo_zps33b50145.png

Hello Terrarians and welcome to the Bi-Weekly Modding Competition,

WMCRulesAndInfo_zpsba107699.png

This is where you will be able to enter, vote for the winner, and vote for the next category.

Rules:
1. You can not use features that you used in a previous week.
2. You may not work in a group of modders unless otherwise stated.
3. Don't vote for yourself!!!!
4. You can change you entry up to three times.
5. Must be an original idea.

Prizes!
There are none! Just a good old fashion virtual pat on the back!

This Weeks Theme:
Your A Boss!
You must make a boss of yourself! (Your avatar/Ingame-character)

Q: Drok why would you even make this?
A: The goal of this thread is to see what people's imaginations can come up with and to fine-tune all of the participants' modding skills.

Q: Do you have anything planned for this thread for the future?
A: Yes, I have plans for virtual trophies that will be given to the winners.

Q: How do I enter?
A: Just post a download on this thread.

Since this "Week" of the competition was started in the middle of the week it will be longer.
Here's a link to tAPI

Week 1 Ends: Monday 6/29

Last edited:
A boss isn't somethin reely easy to make in a week and startin from scratch, unless ye wanna use an awful copy pasted vanilla AI and a recolor. Plus its hard to tell what's from scratch and what not. Tbh I'd just allow everything as long as it has not been used on an earlier week.

A boss isn't somethin reely easy to make in a week and startin from scratch, unless ye wanna use an awful copy pasted vanilla AI and a recolor. Plus its hard to tell what's from scratch and what not. Tbh I'd just allow everything as long as it has not been used on an earlier week.
Got it ill change that you can copy-paste for bosses and sprites dont matter it can be a simple box for all i care. Also i was hoping for feedback like this as i have never done something like this so i needed help :)

I'm ready to participate if this thread will be any popular. I can make a boss in a few days max(except really hard concepts).

You may not copy-paste is a really hard requirement as coding is based on copy-pasting of different snippets into a different full code. "Not work in a group" is pretty hard considering most coders are awful spriters. Voting should be made by a competent and unbiased group of people, community votes work if well monitored but biased people will always exist.

You may not copy-paste is a really hard requirement as coding is based on copy-pasting of different snippets into a different full code. "Not work in a group" is pretty hard considering most coders are awful spriters. Voting should be made by a competent and unbiased group of people, community votes work if well monitored but biased people will always exist.
By "Dont work in a group" i meant a group of modders, spriters dont matter. As for the copy-paste if people are having issues with it i will change it.

Ok I changed the rules a bit as well as the theme. Hopefully this will be easier. Good luck :)

P.S. I remember that @W1K and @TheROBONIK seemed interested so i'll tag them :)

Back
Top Bottom