Big Cursor and UI Tweaks

ManaUser

Brain of Cthulhu
This is a very simple pack, all it does is give you a bigger cursor and make a few buttons more visible. But the bigger cursor in particularly is a big help I find. The small original one get's lost in the chaos of battle far too easily. I've been using this for quite a while by replacing the XNBs but now that we have true texture pack support I might as well share it.

CursorTexture.jpg

Usage:

Place the entire zip in Documents\My Games\Terraria

If you have not already done so, you will also need to edit
config.json, in that same folder and change the line that says
“UseExperimentalFeatures” to true. This will also enable world seeds.

At present the Terraria will only recognize a file named “Texture
Pack.zip” exactly. So if you want to use another texture pack at the
same time, you will have manually combine them.

Attachments

• Texture Pack.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 2,183
I am new to Terraria and I don't understand how to use this pack... I used other packs just fine but I can not make this one to work.... Any help will be much appreciated :)

I am new to Terraria and I don't understand how to use this pack... I used other packs just fine but I can not make this one to work.... Any help will be much appreciated :)
if you want outdated packs to work you need to do this:
Inside the texture pack folder create another one called "Content" and put the images folder into it, then you need to put the file attached below into the texture pack folder.

Attachments

• pack.json
    197 bytes · Views: 118
Unfortunately, the most important part of this pack (the big cursor) doesn't work with the modern texture pack format, because they don't allow images to change sizes. You can still use it by replacing the graphics in your content terraria\folder (back up first!). It does work, I'm using it that way myself, but it's quite a bit more technical than installing a normal pack now I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, the most important part of this pack (the big cursor) doesn't work with the modern texture pack format, because they don't allow images to change sizes. You can still use it by replacing the graphics in your content terraria\folder (back up first!). It does work, I'm using it that way myself, but it's quite a bit more technical than installing a normal pack now I'm afraid.
yeah thats too compicated

Back
Top Bottom