Mobile Binding Items as New Buttons

Hurricane117

Terrarian
So there’s quick heal, mana, and quick buff, there’s interact buttons, mount, grapple and etc. but these are all PRESET buttons. I want to make a button specifically for my Magic Mirror that way I can quickly teleport to a bed during a boss fight but I dont know how to make a new button that can be set to any certain item that I want.

So there’s quick heal, mana, and quick buff, there’s interact buttons, mount, grapple and etc. but these are all PRESET buttons. I want to make a button specifically for my Magic Mirror that way I can quickly teleport to a bed during a boss fight but I dont know how to make a new button that can be set to any certain item that I want.
Hi there @Hurricane117, welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

There’s no way to make a button exclusively for an item. Instead of a one button tap, it’s a two-button tap - tap the magic mirror on the hot bar, tap the screen.

If you’re using a controller, you can bind one of your hot bar items to a controller input though.

Hi there @Hurricane117, welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

There’s no way to make a button exclusively for an item. Instead of a one button tap, it’s a two-button tap - tap the magic mirror on the hot bar, tap the screen.

If you’re using a controller, you can bind one of your hot bar items to a controller input though.
Yeah Ive tried that but I find it to be drastically slower than having a button. Ive recently come back to playing on mobile after two years and Ive gotta say Im really hating the new controls and layout.

Back
Top Bottom