WIP Biome Builds

Orion~

Official Terrarian
Well as I am still in high school, it is summer, and i'm and introvert with nothing better to do, i took about 3 or more hours of building to make these little things.
I still have plans to improve them and they are in an early stage. I would love to see any suggestions for things I could add to these. They were all fun builds, I can't wait to post more of my things in the future! And yes, constructive criticism is always nice.

Capture 2017-08-13 22_55_45.png
Capture 2017-08-13 22_56_33.png
Capture 2017-08-13 22_56_59.png
Capture 2017-06-06 01_57_42.png

Please note that the final image was created by both me and my brother!

Attachments

• Capture 2017-08-13 22_56_59.png
    Capture 2017-08-13 22_56_59.png
    529.3 KB · Views: 190
How long do you think each build.took.you?

The mushroom island took the longest at 2 and a half hours, rest was about an hour and a half or less each. I plan to change the mushroom island from resting on clouds to resting on a giant mushroom from the biome below.

I also couldn't imagine gathering the materials! The mushrooms would get easier the more grass there is but the rest would take me awhile. (Plus I have mobile so that makes it even tougher for me)

The mushroom island took the longest at 2 and a half hours, rest was about an hour and a half or less each. I plan to change the mushroom island from resting on clouds to resting on a giant mushroom from the biome below.

Ah, my surface mushroom biome is basically as big as the jungle, so it didn't take long for mushrooms. The pearlwood, pearlstone brick, and weapons for the item frames are another story...

Yeah I saw on the weapon racks you have true excalibur and a last prism. And how many floating islands did you have to find for the mushroom island (to get cloud)?

Yeah I saw on the weapon racks you have true excalibur and a last prism. And how many floating islands did you have to find for the mushroom island (to get cloud)?

Oh I just replaced the dirt on a lake island with mud then planted mushroom seeds, my game is modded with calamity and stuff so the last prism and Excalibur were no problem, its the rainbow axe you see that took time. :)

Ah, is that the thing to the right of the last prism?

Yes it is. It's made out of this annoying material that takes every pre-hardmode bar, hallowed and chlorophyte bars, and some modded material i don't remember the name of to make. It made me feel bad having to go down and mine copper.

I see, cause it's rainbow. And also 2 suggestions. 1: Add a throne room to the castle. 2: Add a crashed meteor to the meteor shower.

I see, cause it's rainbow. And also 2 suggestions. 1: Add a throne room to the castle. 2: Add a crashed meteor to the meteor shower.

Alright, I'll definitely tackle the throne room, the meteor shower is a maybe as it is on my brothers world and I may not find the chance to do it for a while, thanks for the suggestions! :p

Back
Top Bottom