Biomes & Nature Biome Suggestion - Deep Ocean!

Nautilus Shield - Crafted at the Tinkerer's Workshop with 10 Nautilus Shells and the Ankh Shield, it grants... *Deep breath* 6 Defense, immunity to most debuffs, knockback and fire blocks, the ability to move at normal walking speed when walking underwater and DOUBLE swimming speed. Definitely worth it.
...Why with the Ankh Shield? Is the Jellyfish Diving Gear not infinitely more logical for this upgrade???
It could just further improve the accessory, which is actually a really good idea since this would be the only area in the game where Diving Gear would really come into use.

...Why with the Ankh Shield? Is the Jellyfish Diving Gear not infinitely more logical for this upgrade???
It could just further improve the accessory, which is actually a really good idea since this would be the only area in the game where Diving Gear would really come into use.
Not to mention how the ankh shield is super rare and only moderately powerful.

Maybe you could further combine it with the Arctic Diving Gear?
Arctic Nautilus Shield - grants 8 Defense, immunity to knockback, most debuffs and fire blocks, longer breathing time, the ability to swim, underwater lighting and quicker ice mobility.
Crafted with the Nautilus Shield and Arctic Diving Gear.

Maybe you could further combine it with the Arctic Diving Gear?
Arctic Nautilus Shield - grants 8 Defense, immunity to knockback, most debuffs and fire blocks, longer breathing time, the ability to swim, underwater lighting and quicker ice mobility.
Crafted with the Nautilus Shield and Arctic Diving Gear.
I said Jellyfish Diving Gear because the Ice Skates' ability comes into play every so often in exactly one biome, which is NOT the Deep Ocean. Sure, you could just throw it in there 'cuz why not, but also, why?
Try looking at these items' effects more analytically, and think about when they actually come into play.

Also, something I just realized is that we have minimal info on the structure of the Deep Ocean; all you've said (and we can figure this out ourselves) is that it is under the Ocean.

I said Jellyfish Diving Gear because the Ice Skates' ability comes into play every so often in exactly one biome, which is NOT the Deep Ocean. Sure, you could just throw it in there 'cuz why not, but also, why?
Try looking at these items' effects more analytically, and think about when they actually come into play.
I Mean, Having Two Separate Tinkers For Jellyfish Diving Gear Just Seems Silly, It's Like Having A Tinker With Paladin Shield And Obsidian Shield, Now You Have To Find Two Cobalt Shields If You Want The New Tinker And Ankh Shield. Completionism Hoh!
Good point. Jellyfish Nautilus Shield.
I Don't Think The Diving Gear's The Problem Here.

literally every emblem in the game would like to know your location.
Fire Effect On Melee Attack, 10% Critical Strike Chance, Damage And Melee Speed, Increased Pickup Range For Mana Stars, And Zooming Out For Guns. Also 70% Plus Melee Knockback. That's More Busted Then VK Chestpiece lol
Then why are the Obsidian Shield and Obsidian Water Walking Boots both made with the Obsidian Skull?
Because The Effect For Ankh Shield And Lava Waders Correspond With Obsidian Skull; Ankh Shield And Diving Gear Have Absolutely Nothing In Common.
I- wait, it just hit me that still says Shield. I was going more for Nautilus Diving Gear or something.

@Lamia Clause, honestly, the Arctic Diving Gear just needs to be scrapped.
How The Hell Did I Get The Alert That You Posted After The Alert For Omega's Post When He Posted After You?

Also, True.

ACCESSORIES!

Nautilus Charm - crafted from 10 Nautilus Shells. It makes underwater walking speed on par with normal walking speed.
Nautilus Diving Gear - combine the Nautilus Charm with the Jellyfish Diving Gear to get all their benefits.
Ink Sac - 1 in 5 chance to drop from Cephalopod. It leaves a trail of ink when you move, inflicting the Inked debuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
Okay, thank you! I would recommend Googling "Vampire Squid" and "Nautilus" so you actually know what it needs to look like. (What does finals week mean?)

Okay, thank you! I would recommend Googling "Vampire Squid" and "Nautilus" so you actually know what it needs to look like. (What does finals week mean?)
What are you looking for in terms of the Tenta stuff, though? (This is the last week before Winter Break at my high school and we're taking the big boy tests)

The general shape and size of the Horseman's Blade, but more rounded off and peppered with suction cups. The Magic Weapon is a Tome, and the staff could have a clump of tentacles at the end?

• Love
Reactions: Bry
The armour should have suction cups on it, with the Tentaplate having tentacles coming off, like the Spider Armour. The Goo Gun might look a little bit like the Rainbow Gun? I don't have much for the bow. Maybe its ) shape could look like a tentacle?

Back
Top Bottom