Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Dessert

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanciavo

Terrarian
Inappropriate Behavior - Do not claim to be another member.
Hey guys, ethanciav-uh, I mean Baconfry here, and I have another wonderful biome weapon project suggestion! The dessert biome has always been pretty lacking, and I think it needs its own dungeon chests! Let's get to this sweet suggestion!

ALeWAbl.png

Party Celebration Whistle Thing
100 melee tastiness
Weak knockback
Average speed

This weapon works like a Golem Fist, with a few distinctions: it is homing, and has incredibly high velocity. In addition, when it strikes an enemy, a Party Hat will be placed on that enemy, and after three seconds, it will explode into confetti, catching nearby enemies in the celebration.

ZFMJv08.png

Cake Staff
48 magic tastiness
Very weak knockback
Insanely fast speed
4 mana

This one is hard to describe. Holding the left mouse button down will cast and maintain several rays of icing, which travel for a set distance and bounce, exactly like a Shadowbeam Staff. The beams will be more focused together if the cursor held is further away from the user. Like the Rainbow Gun, enemies within the delicious beams take constant spoonfuls of icing. Think of it as a constant-use Shadowbeam Staff that delights enemies within a much wider area.

XQByPx9.png

Strawberry Jell-O Eagle
38 ranged tastiness
Weak knockback

Very fast speed (11)
Autofire
50% chance not to consume ammo

Two delicious Jello-O launchers? Right. I know Strawberry Jell-O Eagles aren't fully automatic, but since there are two of them here, I think we can justify autofire. The thing with these dual Jell-O launchers is that the longer the fire button is held, the faster they fire, up to insanely fast (usetime 7). In addition, continued fire causes them to fire a delicious shotgun-like spread of Jell-O Cubes with each shot. The tastiness of those cubes is calculated with the Jell-O launcher's tasty value, however, and doesn't consider the flavor.

qvKNlTd.png

Fruit Roll-up Staff
42 summon tastiness

Summons fruit roll-up minions, which are ground-based and spread deliciousness by shooting rolls of delicious fruit roll-ups at enemies. These fruit roll-ups bounce but do not pierce. Original idea published by Zimberzimber.

ScLfwH2.jpg

Cake

It's cake.

How did I do this time?

I'm not laughing, Ethan.
Well ok, my jokes have always been pretty bad, and I make very few people laugh, but whatever...
No but seriously, this was just a parody, as you can tell by the mspaint and the "tastiness." I'm not trying to imitate anyone. Sure, it was unoriginal and stupid, but that's sort of the point.

The suggestion forums are for serious suggestions. If you have a joke suggestion, such as this, or a hunger bar, or an item durability system, something that you don't expect to be taken seriously, don't post it here.

We don't need joke suggestions, parody or otherwise, and claiming to be another member, jokingly or not, is not tolerated.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom