Other Biome weapons progression change

Should you be able to use biome keys after all 3 mech bosses but before plantera

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally, I would disagree.

The weapons found in the biome chests tend to do very well in some aspect of the game.

Vampire knives, obviously being the best, are invaluable to melee players for their lifesteal. This weapon easily carries Post-Golem for a lot of set-ups especially with Ichor Flasks. Plus, it's Leinfor's favorite weapon. :D
Rainbow gun had a huge buff, and it's a great source of auxiliary damage for the mage. You can use it like you use the Nimbus rod and it shreds through crowds.
Piranha gun also received a buff, as it now fires three projectiles that you can fire from behind blocks. It's single target damage is incredible. It also sticks to moving enemies and does well with crowds.
Scourge of the Corrupters is a HOMING MELEE weapon that has incredible range and BOUNCING projectiles. It's damage is insane, both for crowds and DPS. Also received a buff.
Staff of the Frost Hydra is another fantastic auxiliary weapon. Sentries are great for getting extra chip damage in, and this one is no exception. I'm fairly sure it's the 2nd strongest sentry too.
The newest kid on the block, Desert Tiger Staff, is also an amazing summon weapon. The tiger is adorable, but also does some real solid DPS against enemies. Paired with some whips, this thing is a monster.

I think they do just fine being behind Plantera. These are weapons that you could take into the Moon Lord fight, and while not the best choice, would do fairly well against him.

Back
Top Bottom