Portfolio/Multi-Topic Bisharp's Random Mob Compilation

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
Hullo, TheQuietBisharp here! I'll be keeping all my random mob ideas here on this thread.

Here's a link to a bunch of random water based mobs I thought of: Adding More Diversity To The Water - New Aquatic Life

To start, here's the Celestial Slime

Celestial Slime
index.php
Main segment of the Celestial Slime by @ZemmySix
Spawns of Flying Islands
A medium sized slime that is in the appearance of a starry night sky. It will have a few slimes orbiting around it, like a Solar System. It will occasionally throw a slime blob at you if you're targeted.
Drops: Orbital Planet. The Orbital Planet functions slightly like a Wisp, but it will circle around the player. If you watch Adventure Time, think back to the train episode. It will fire a small beam at any enemies in it's radius. I'm wondering if this would be more appropriate in Hardmode or before.
All regular slimey objects, like Gel, Slime Staff, etc.

Here's an idea I had for more meteorite mobs. Think of the Pokémon Solrock and Lunatone for these two.

Heliosite
Spawns in meteorite biome during the day
Shoots flaming bolts at a respectable distance
Drops: Magma Stone, Meteorite and Sun-chucks, a flail/nunchuck based on the Sun.

Moonspite
Spawns in meteorite biome at night
Shoots icy bolts like Heliosite
Drops: Meteorite and Moon Ray, a pre-Hardmode icy gun of sorts, uses magic

I got another idea, finally!

Sand Worm
Spawns in Hardmode, follows Worm AI, about the width of an Eater of Worlds, but 1/5 the length. Drops a mask based on his face, and is very fast.

I have some projected changes to the mob the Angler Fish.

• They will emit a small amount of light
  • A new drop, the Light Staff, is a magic weapon based on the angler's lure

Time for some more random stuff!
Punk Rock Zombie
50308-dcd29207fec3861b649dc0eda9dce0e5.jpg
@felipejoys
A zombie in an outfit reminiscent of hair bands of the '80s. Spawns rarely whenever, drops Rocker Outfit to go along with the Axe.

Elven Bowman
What fantasy game doesn't contain elves but does have goblins? These deadly accurate elves spawn in the Hallow and drop their bow. I'm wondering for a special name and niche for it, maybe causing bleeding.

Roof Master, boyyee. Inspired by LoZ.
index.php
@DerpoTheMagnificent

I know that it's short but my mind works in weird ways. I'll be updating it as soon as ideas come to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom