tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

Kazzinak

Terrarian
Hello, dear Terrarian!
erTe517Ds64.jpg

Here you can find information about modification for terraria, that created on tModLoader - Bismuth Mod.
Info:
So what is the Bismuth mod? Bismuth mod is a modification, that add to terraria:

• 141 new items
• 11 new NPCs (1 town NPC)

• 52 new tiles
• 1 new mount

We updated to 1.0.2! You can domnload new version here!
Content:
If you want to see 1.0.2 changelog, open this spoiler
We add some more orcish items:

s_06eUtRv7E.jpg

And make hallowed armor's resprite:

WfuQWSUy7bI.jpg
Let's start from the most interesting - structures. New structures appear after WoF's killing. First of them can spawn at any place on the ground. It is an orcish castle. If you open orcish chest, prepare for battle ;)

b1NOvJjejdA.jpg

Items from orcish chest:
• Doomhammer (Lok Tar Ogar!) - warhammer of the orc's leader. Shoots lighting balls.
• Wave of Worce - magic book, that shoots high speed wave of energy.
• Magnesium Oxide - accessory, that increased throwing velocity by 40%, but decreased throwing damage by 8%
• Orcish Banner - accessory with unique mechanics: it give +10 HP to you for every Town NPC you have.
• Wolf Saddle summon Tamed Wolf

Some more content, that associated with orcs:
aoqrkcdNPVE.jpg

• Orcish Fragment drops from orcs.
• Orcish Bar is crafted from orcish fragments at Hellforge.
• Orcish Armor is crafted from orcish bars at anvil. Thrower's armor set, gives 33% not to consume throwing items.
• Orcish Javelin and chakram are crafted from orcish bars.
• Orcish Sword and Shield dropped from orcs. Shield give more throwing damage, the less HP you have.

We add not only chest :D You can create orcish furniture from gray bricks and orcish fragments.

xz2uh2jUGms.jpg

New bismuthum ore appeared in the world after Golem's killing.

1y_4pkMTFFI.jpg

• Bismuthum Ore appear in the world at a depth of 600 blocks and lower.
• Bismuthum Bar is smelted from ore at Hellforge.
• Bismuthum tools and weapons
• Bismuthum Armor Set is an universaly set. Set bonus gives critical strike chance bonus.

For specialization of character's classes in the beginning of the game you can craft four new sets:

koqPiDkq1lg.jpg

• Feral Armor is created from animal skins at Workbench. Gives bonuses to Warrior.
• Pikeman’s Armor is created from silk and iron/lead bars at anvil. Gives bonuses to Thrower.
• Yeoman’s Clothes can be purchased from Merchant. Gives bonuses to Ranger.
• Frozen Warderer’s Armor is created from Ice Crystals and silk at Loom. Gives bonuces to Wizard.
• Ice Crystal is crafted from ice blocks at anvil.
• Animal Skin drops from bunnies and squirrels. Now you have meaning to kill them all. (Mahahahaha!)
• Tanned skin is created from animal skin and wood at Workbench. It is the subject of decor.

Also you can craft javelins and helmets for Thrower and Summoner from hardmode ores.

qdAq_WNklyc.jpg

Second structure, that appeared at the left border of the world, near the ocean, is papuan's hut.

_IGnuMpMfpg.jpg

In papuan's chest you can find:

• Jaguar’s Spear, shoots three leafs, that deal damage.
• Jaguar’s Chakram - weapon for Thrower, you can use up to 5 projectiles.
• Jaguar’s Dagger – consumable throwing weapon. You can find up to 75 items.
• Herbal Feather – material, that need to create wings.
• Jaguar’s Wings (you can only craft it) are created from herbal feather and souls of flight.

From papuases, that spawn in hardmode desert, you can get Rune Essence

_Xwk6rAYMec.jpg

• Rune Essence
• Rune Rim - material, can be purchased from Papuan-Merchant
• Warrior's/Ranger's/Wizard's/Summoner's/Thrower's/Assasin's/Doctor's/Speed Rune - accessory, that give damage bonus to current class/crit/regeneration/moving speed bonus. Created from rune rim and rune essences at rune table.
Rune Table - work station, at which you can craft runes. Can be purchased from Papuas-Merchant.
• Runic Anvil - work station, at which you can craft some runic equipment. Can be found in papuan's chest
Runic Armor Set consist of two parts: robe and hood. Created from silk and rune essences at Loom. Gives a very cool set bonus: reinforce all positive bonuses of wearing runes three times. For example, if you wear warrior's rune and runic set, you will get 12*3 = 36%(!) bonus for melee damage.
• Moonlight Staff - magic weapon, that shoot energy spheres, that bounce off wall. Created from rune essences and cobalt/palladium bars.
• «Rain Of Tears» summon the same spheres, that drop from sky. Created from spell tome and rune essences at papuan bookcase.
• Runic Blade created from rune essences and cobalt/palladium bars.

You can craft papuan furniture from palm wood at sawmill. New town NPC - Papuan-Merchant, comes to player, if he has rune essences in his inventory.

uk5JE5Kj-EA.jpg

His assortment:

• Rune Rim
• Rune Table
• Shark Halberd/Javelin/Knife – just weapons for warrior/thrower.
• Jaguar’s Armor give bonuses for moving speed and jump height.
• Jaguar’s Pickaxe

Developers team and other:
Kazzinak - coder and founder of the mod.
Volvox - spriter and founder of the mod.
PavelMEU - spriter.
BRIPE - animator.
Compozius - coder.
VERY IMPORTANT! How you can see, here is a few people, who working on mod. At this moment :

We need for good Spriters so much.
Also we will become happy, if cool Animators join us.
We don't need for Coders, no exceptions.
Also you should keep in mind, that all developers at this time speak Russian language as native. We will glad to see everybody, but we just can communicate with russian people better (this is the reason of mistakes in this thread, sorry:confused:).
For Russian: На данный момент мы имеем острую необходимость в спрайтерах и аниматорах. Если вы хотите принять участие в разработке мода, пишите в Discord, ссылка ниже. Thanks
Our vk group: https://vk.com/bismuthmod
If you want to become a member of our team, you can write to us in our Discord: https://discord.gg/mrQYjJ3

That's all, thank you for your attention, enjoy the mod!

[/LIST]

Attachments

• Bismuth.zip
    655.1 KB · Views: 3,871
Last edited:
Just... wow! Was it in WIP section before? I haven't seen it there. That is some quality content right there! I've noticed Russians make high quality mods for games in general.

Just... wow! Was it in WIP section before? I haven't seen it there. That is some quality content right there! I've noticed Russians make high quality mods for games in general.
No, I published this mod in January with version 1.0.0 on russian terraria's website, but it is so bad (you must wait for 5 days, before your article will publish), that I desided to create thread here.
[doublepost=1489246796,1489246716][/doublepost]
I HAVE A REASON TO KILL BUNNIES! love the new generated structures! :eek:
Write me, if you will find some bugs of generation of this structures ;)

No, I published this mod in January with version 1.0.0 on russian terraria's website, but it is so bad (you must wait for 5 days, before your article will publish), that I desided to create thread here

Good idea, I am very happy to know that you posted it here because I am looking forward to playing it!

Nice mod actually!
I download him from [redacted by staff]
На [redacted by staff] отвратительная администрация, не пропускают статью по пять дней, а в конце концов выкладывают ломанную статью со старой версией и без ссылки на скачивание. Потому и перешел сюда

Last edited by a moderator:
На [redacted by staff] отвратительная администрация, не пропускают статью по пять дней, а в конце концов выкладывают ломанную статью со старой версией и без ссылки на скачивание. Потому и перешел сюда
Там одни вирусы к тому же.:indifferent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Having tested the mod out. the orcs and papuan units spawn a bit too often. Even in the ocean where they override other spawns. Any chance you could lower the spawn rate slightly?

Having tested the mod out. the orcs and papuan units spawn a bit too often. Even in the ocean where they override other spawns. Any chance you could lower the spawn rate slightly?
Orcs should spawn only after you open their chest. Papuans spawn only in hardmode desert. I will make their spawn lower. Tell me, does only current type of orcs spawn everywhere, or all types?
Wait for bugfix version, it will be soon:)

Thanks for the quick update. Thus far I've only seen a single type of orc. Papuans do spawn only in the sand but this extends to the sea side as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom