tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

Когда я сказал «Обновление», я имел в виду ответ. :)
Вона чего. Но ведь тыж сказал, что часть багов пропала?
Ладно, как бы то ни было, сегодня-завтра обновлю мод, починю спавн.
[doublepost=1489385482,1489385458][/doublepost]И да, если вы разумеете по-русски, пишите мне на русском, так удобнее.

Nice to see that you decided to create a terraria forum psot about it. Could you put the page on the mod info please?

Hi,@Kazzinak ,I found that the castle had to restart the game before it could be generated ,and the amount of Npc would live in it after it was built. It makes me very upset, can you improve this mod?:redspin:

Well the castle spawn ruined my house. Is there anyway for me to remove the chest so I can rebuild my house or do I have to incorporate this into my design?
EDIT: NVM I just used the paint tool from cheat sheet to remove the chest but I think the spawning of the structures still needs to be set to where it won't spawn near NPC like how meteors are.

Attachments

• why.PNG
    why.PNG
    345.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Well the castle spawn ruined my house. Is there anyway for me to remove the chest so I can rebuild my house or do I have to incorporate this into my design?
EDIT: NVM I just used the paint tool from cheat sheet to remove the chest but I think the spawning of the structures still needs to be set to where it won't spawn near NPC like how meteors are.
We will try to realise it. You can't destroy chest, because when you open it, portal spawns. No farm
You are so lucky:naughty:

Back
Top Bottom