tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

it seems the cursed debuff dont take effect in MP...it seems the mod dont disable anymore when starting a server but their is still a few bugs like some monster not spawning.

it seems the cursed debuff dont take effect in MP...it seems the mod dont disable anymore when starting a server but their is still a few bugs like some monster not spawning.
I don't want to be an ignorant bumpkin right now but weren't you just told this mod doesn't work in MP and even asked when it will be supported?

We can assume that if the mod doesn't support MP atm, you 'really' should not be trying to run it in MP at all, that's just asking for problems, just saying.

I don't want to be an ignorant bumpkin right now but weren't you just told this mod doesn't work in MP and even asked when it will be supported?

We can assume that if the mod doesn't support MP atm, you 'really' should not be trying to run it in MP at all, that's just asking for problems, just saying.

well the mod didnt load untill recently when i just tested it today on the recent version of the mod...so now the mod is now loading in multiplayer. But their is still bugs... im fully aware i said it does not work in MP because last time i tested it it unloads when a server is being made untill now

as one that enjoys playing with others on terraria is not exactly something i ignore....it just seemed incomplete if the MP does not work.

well the mod didnt load untill recently when i just tested it today on the recent version of the mod...so now the mod is now loading in multiplayer. But their is still bugs... im fully aware i said it does not work in MP because last time i tested it it unloads when a server is being made untill now

as one that enjoys playing with others on terraria is not exactly something i ignore....it just seemed incomplete if the MP does not work.
I already wrote there is no mp compatibility, it's very hard to port it. I'll try to make it as soon as possible

I already wrote there is no mp compatibility, it's very hard to port it. I'll try to make it as soon as possible
I think more people need to try to make client-sided UIs and netcode more often to under 'why' it's hard to port.

because it's a real headache

I really enjoy this mod, even though i've only played it for a short time so far. i do have a few questions and comments though.
1) i've found 4 of the 5 fragments for the amulet but i've had no luck finding anything about part 5. i got the piece from the totem, the chest under the house and the 2 containers in the structure, but no sign of the final part :( help?
2)i do kind of wish there was some sort of class description in the book so we can read about what the different options are before we craft our item. it felt weird to just make a new character for each one just to look at the skills and abilities.
3) does leveling up do nothing except give you another skill point? no stat increase or anything?
4) how do you open the chest in the castle? i thought it was with the lockpick you buy from the mod npc but nothing happens

I really enjoy this mod, even though i've only played it for a short time so far. i do have a few questions and comments though.
1) i've found 4 of the 5 fragments for the amulet but i've had no luck finding anything about part 5. i got the piece from the totem, the chest under the house and the 2 containers in the structure, but no sign of the final part :( help?
2)i do kind of wish there was some sort of class description in the book so we can read about what the different options are before we craft our item. it felt weird to just make a new character for each one just to look at the skills and abilities.
3) does leveling up do nothing except give you another skill point? no stat increase or anything?
4) how do you open the chest in the castle? i thought it was with the lockpick you buy from the mod npc but nothing happens
1) Fifth part is in the forge chest
2) I'll add it
3) No
4) Kill skeletron and try again

can you add the orc invasion to the boss checklist and add support for census mod which tells you the requirements to get each one? And can you please come up with a better name than swamp wood and I honestly don't care if the name is fictional.

can you add the orc invasion to the boss checklist and add support for census mod which tells you the requirements to get each one? And can you please come up with a better name than swamp wood and I honestly don't care if the name is fictional.
To be honest 'swamp wood' isn't really an accurate name either, if they wanted they could just name it after a real tree that grows in swamps

something like 'dankwood' would work too

wow, this mod is PRETTY. loving what i've seen so far. a few suggestions about classes
have an item, obtainable legitimately or otherwise, that resets your class. it sucks to start a new character if I regret my decision at all. even if it's something that resets your xp and skill points, and you have to spawn it in, it'd be nice to have
for the classes, it seems really weird there's nothing for summoners? also, assassin seems like the cool kind of niche but doesn't play very nice with other mods, do you think maybe you could get it to overlap with calamitymod's rogue class?

wow, this mod is PRETTY. loving what i've seen so far. a few suggestions about classes
have an item, obtainable legitimately or otherwise, that resets your class. it sucks to start a new character if I regret my decision at all. even if it's something that resets your xp and skill points, and you have to spawn it in, it'd be nice to have
for the classes, it seems really weird there's nothing for summoners? also, assassin seems like the cool kind of niche but doesn't play very nice with other mods, do you think maybe you could get it to overlap with calamitymod's rogue class?

summoner stuff is baked into the wizard class, the left side is summon stuff and the right is magic. it is a bit odd to have 2 weapon types split into the same class, but its there.

This is probably a really obvious answer and im just dumb but how do I restore satiety as a vampire?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the Rogue class to tie directly into throwing, since that's effectively what it is? My best guess is that Assassin is an alternate take on melee and is still heavily WIP.

Ask about all gameplay questions in our discord
While I'm on this mod's Discord server, isn't this forum a perfectly valid place to talk about this mod, including questions about it? I mean, what else would this thread be for, if not discussion and info on this mod? While Discord is a very popular program, you're asking people on this forum to use third party software that isn't directly tied into Terraria like tModLoader. So they could have an account here, use it, and then find out they have to get another program just to ask an question they probably thought they could do here. I would argue it would be easier to find answers in this thread (while it remains small), as it has way less messages than the Discord server will.

It seems questions about the races are somewhat common in this thread already. Maybe a FAQ in the first post could help, so even people who find this thread via the mod browser would be able to see it?

Back
Top Bottom