tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Hey this mod looks really nice but im having 1 problem with it so far:
The blacksmith is really annoying, the sound he makes when he slams on the anvil is really loud and obnoxious.
Is there a way to get rid of it? or just deactivate the sound? Help would be appreciated.
There's a setting where you can decrease the sound.

I take it the Level up system being broken where you can't get anything after Eye of Cthulhu is a long running bug? Damn... That's gonna cost this mod alot of points in my book sadly...

Hey this mod looks really nice but im having 1 problem with it so far:
The blacksmith is really annoying, the sound he makes when he slams on the anvil is really loud and obnoxious.
Is there a way to get rid of it? or just deactivate the sound? Help would be appreciated.
You can. The mod should have a config menu for the volume of the sounds he makes. Should be called something like BlacksmithForgingVolume.

I already defeated the eye but it won't let me put the skill points :(

20200509140559_1.jpg

has anyone had any problems generating world with calamity and bismuth together? because for me I get stuck at generating sulfur sea.

Is there a way to ressurect Alchemist? Accidentally gave him wrong advice with plants. Tried to force spawn him but he just instantly dies.

Last edited:
I know i'm a little late to the party asking this but is bismuth multiplayer compatible I've been thinking of playing bismuth with friends but i'm worried it won't work

I know i'm a little late to the party asking this but is bismuth multiplayer compatible I've been thinking of playing bismuth with friends but i'm worried it won't work

As front page states it is not compatible

This mod work on 1.3.6 ?

You mean 1.4? Right?
If so than no. tmodloader doesn't support it yet

Eng: Fern flowers in pots do not grow. can anyone know how to grow them or I ran into a bug?
rus: цветы папоротника не растут в горшках. Кто-нибудь знает как их выращивать или я напоролся на баг?

is there a way to change my class?
i'm not sure which to pick as i like to switch it up a lot and i have other mods installed and do not really want to miss out on what they have to offer.
i know i can choose to play without the classes but then i am missing out on half of what this mod offers.

should i play without the class system if i like to change it so much as 20% less damage is a lot to loose out on?

edit: I forgot to ask if you would be able to add some sort of mixed class for those of us who are too indecisive to commit to a single class through the entire game?

is there a way to change my class?
i'm not sure which to pick as i like to switch it up a lot and i have other mods installed and do not really want to miss out on what they have to offer.
i know i can choose to play without the classes but then i am missing out on half of what this mod offers.

should i play without the class system if i like to change it so much as 20% less damage is a lot to loose out on?

edit: I forgot to ask if you would be able to add some sort of mixed class for those of us who are too indecisive to commit to a single class through the entire game?
There's something in the mod called "Greater Potion of oblivion" which removes your current class and lets you pick a new one, but I have no idea how to get it legit thou

has anyone had any problems generating world with calamity and bismuth together? because for me I get stuck at generating sulfur sea.

do you have wildlife mod by any chance? i had the same issue and i had to disable wildlife mod during world gen.

There's something in the mod called "Greater Potion of oblivion" which removes your current class and lets you pick a new one, but I have no idea how to get it legit thou

thanks i will look out for it......(spawn it in using cheat sheet).

Back
Top Bottom