tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

ok this is my last question for you guys.
i cannot demolish any bricks placed by this mod. so i cannot get rid of any parts of the buildings i am not so happy with like changing the furniture ect.
is there a way to be able to do it as there are certain parts i would like to alter slightly.
i can add stuff obviously but i cannot take away or change what the mod adds.
also the city itself is generated in the centre where you spawn, which i can understand why, but it means that i cannot build my stuff their which i would usually like to do.
could i suggest that the city is moved to the side a bit and the buildings be a little more spaced out so that they could be expanded upon.

ok this is my last question for you guys.
i cannot demolish any bricks placed by this mod. so i cannot get rid of any parts of the buildings i am not so happy with like changing the furniture ect.
is there a way to be able to do it as there are certain parts i would like to alter slightly.
i can add stuff obviously but i cannot take away or change what the mod adds.
also the city itself is generated in the centre where you spawn, which i can understand why, but it means that i cannot build my stuff their which i would usually like to do.
could i suggest that the city is moved to the side a bit and the buildings be a little more spaced out so that they could be expanded upon.
Later on in the mod after you do some questions and stuff, you can an item that lets you break the structures this mod places (I don't remember who, but one of the NPCs will sell it to you when you get far enough into their quest line), I got really, and I mean REALLY annoyed by the desert tribe after a while and I didn't know about this item at the time so I dropped a fargo nuke on the desert
The stupid tribesman still kept spawning in and I was still getting the tribal curse debuff, wonderful...

Later on in the mod after you do some questions and stuff, you can an item that lets you break the structures this mod places (I don't remember who, but one of the NPCs will sell it to you when you get far enough into their quest line), I got really, and I mean REALLY annoyed by the desert tribe after a while and I didn't know about this item at the time so I dropped a fargo nuke on the desert
The stupid tribesman still kept spawning in and I was still getting the tribal curse debuff, wonderful...

thank you.
i only quickly ran through the desert so i could see the top of the map but i noticed a scull debuff that was draining my life.

Hello, i ran into an issues while playing in a group of 4 people
one of it being that each one of us has to kill a boss in order to progress the skill tree and the other one being that one of us equipped a vampire ring which turned all of us into vampires
is this fixable?

Hello, i ran into an issues while playing in a group of 4 people
one of it being that each one of us has to kill a boss in order to progress the skill tree and the other one being that one of us equipped a vampire ring which turned all of us into vampires
is this fixable?
Mod doesn't support multiplayer

I've found a glitch where the Toggle XP popup button doesn't work and the XP bar stays stuck on my screen. I have it bound to C, but switching it back doesn't work.
I don't know if it's a problem with another mod's compatibility, but it shouldn't be as it has worked before.
Other than that, from what I've seen, great mod.

Hi, i somehow fu.... up, i was creating my world with cheatsheet mod, and pressed "kill all hostile and friendly npc's" and it killed all npcs, they all spawned back but the priest didnt spawned, is there any way to spawn him? mb trough console command or trough some spawn mod?

Potion of Greater Oblivion (I don't know how you get it limit, but that's the item you can use to reset your entire skill set)
Thanks you.Exactly what i needed. Also just one more quick question ,is there a way to edit the mod on my end to change where the swamp biome generates,currently it spawn in the same place as the Briar biome from Spirit mod.
.The missing textures are there,just the map viewer doesnt show mod tiles,but it generates there.

Last edited:
Thanks you.Exactly what i needed. Also just one more quick question ,is there a way to edit the mod on my end to change where the swamp biome generates,currently it spawn in the same place as the Briar biome from Spirit mod.
.The missing textures are there,just the map viewer doesnt show mod tiles,but it generates there.
no

and afaik, the mod is discontinued until further notice. Mod Author isn't around the forums anymore

Your better off suggesting this to Yuyu instead, if he can add an option to move the Briar

The master toolbox does not let you change/remove the starting town, only parts of it which sucks incredibly.....It lets you change/get rid of some of the buildings and blocks but not all of them.
For example: The middle building that is white marble does not want me to destroy the background wall columns. Which is kind of poo as I wanted to keep the buildings and just alter them/ spread them out more to be a bit more pleasing. Also some of the trees do not want to be demolished either.........I finally got a half decent world gen as well after about 50 or so maps.

How do I disable the starting town from spawning?
There is supposed to be a config for it but I looked in my mod list and there is no config file for the bismuth mod.....The others are present so I know I am in the right folder but a few of the mods I have don't seem to have config files........I really need help to get this town gone as even the master tool doesn't work properly and I tried TEdit but it is jankey with bismuth mod.

Last edited:
The Grave Digger quest isnt working for me. Ive dug up the grave and went to talk to Deckard Cain and he keeps asking me if ive done it yet

Just a minor issue - it seems that the mob spawns in the swamp biome override the pillar's spawns, causing no celestial enemies to spawn. Luckily, in my case, it was close enough to the edge so that I could leave the biome, but other players might not be so fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom