Switch Bizarre meteor impact locations

Deadonarrival09

Terrarian
I actually thought I was just lucky at first when discovering a meteor impact at the bottom of a two block wide tunnel dropping well into the underground desert. It was my first impact on a fresh world and as I have noticed before, took 20 days and 12 shadow orbs to get one to finally hit. Then I almost lose my mind trying to find it. But alas, there it is, at the bottom of a very skinny and deep hole. Subsequent impacts have always been at the bottom of corruption holes or other holes that I dig. Its been about 4 now. This is on top of my world not ever getting above 6mph wind speed and absolutely no windy days. I am playing on Switch ver. 4.3.0

This isn't a bug, and definitely shouldn't be labeled 'high priority'. Also, you don't have to break more than one shadow orb to drop a meteor. If you are 1.4, they can spawn after EoW/BoC defeat, pre-1.4 after breaking one shadow orb/crimson heart

This isn't a bug, and definitely shouldn't be labeled 'high priority'. Also, you don't have to break more than one shadow orb to drop a meteor. If you are 1.4, they can spawn after EoW/BoC defeat, pre-1.4 after breaking one shadow orb/crimson heart
Maybe go back and read it slower. Even if the meteor impacts aren't a high priority, it took hours and hours, even after defeating EoW to trigger one. Having progress held up for hours is a problem. And no windy days occurring is high priority. Being locked off from a whole set of armor or gear is a problem.

It's randomized. Even if they made it more common, there will still be that one person that has terrible luck
Is that a fact? I'm on a large world and every meteor impact is at the bottom of a hole. Something is messed up. Like the game won't allow an impact above a certain level. And who are you exactly? Are you a mod or someone that just polices the bug report forum in their spare time. The game is bugged. This is a bug report. If you have anything constructive to add then do it. Or move on.

Is that a fact? I'm on a large world and every meteor impact is at the bottom of a hole. Something is messed up. Like the game won't allow an impact above a certain level. And who are you exactly? Are you a mod or someone that just polices the bug report forum in their spare time. The game is bugged. This is a bug report. If you have anything constructive to add then do it. Or move on.
I'm not a mod, and I normally don't even go on the bug report section. But meteor spawning is randomized, it selects any group of available tiles.

I can’t relate. I’m not having the same issue my meteors has been working fine 4 me. I’m not gonna say what’s happening to you is or isn’t a bug however cuz I can’t see what’s exactly happening in your game and Meteors had issues in switch 1.3 so I wouldn’t put it past it. The wind thing I will not talk about as there is already been more then 1 thread made for that. Regardless they have things to fix which will hopefully happen soon. Hope you don’t have to deal with that meteor issue again if it is indeed a bug.

Back
Top Bottom