Pixel Art Bla2e's Hall of Bad Pixel Art

A cavern layer themed sword with stone colour in the middle and gems sticking out randomly on the outside. The whole sword will need to mostly use cavern layer palettes, and can I use it in my mod? Thanks in advance.

A cavern layer themed sword with stone colour in the middle and gems sticking out randomly on the outside. The whole sword will need to mostly use cavern layer palettes, and can I use it in my mod? Thanks in advance.
CaveSwordy.png

You ask and you shall recieve

Could you sprite the Big Bang Theory cast?
I apologize, but I'm not sure if I can do that. It's a bit of a difficult request, and I'm pretty busy atm. Plus, I'm sure you could find someone better than me at making human anatomy.

I apologize, but I'm not sure if I can do that. It's a bit of a difficult request, and I'm pretty busy atm. Plus, I'm sure you could find someone better than me at making human anatomy.
No problem, it's your choice. Btw, you're a pretty damn good spriter.

Hey man! Is there any way you could do a resprite of this?
index-1.png

Only thing I want done on it is to make it huge. Preferably 124x124?

hey, are you working on a mod at the moment?
I am working with a few mods, but if you want me to help with some spriting, I'd be happy to :)

Hi i would like to request a mushroom boss (size like the giant tortoise).
I'm sorry, but I can't really do requests for bosses, or I'd be swamped over my head with them. You may be able to find someone in either the art request thread, the spriting carnival, or the spriting discord who can do it

Wow I was actually expecting bad sprites, this definitely beats that.

Could I request a mix of the Keybrand and Cutlass?

Back
Top Bottom