Portfolio/Multi-Topic Black Hole [Event]

Good?

• No!

• Yeah!

• Needs some more fo-shizzle, you hear? (Comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

carrotman

Terrarian
BLACK HOLE EVENT

So, we have a Blood Moon, a Solar Eclipse, a Lunar Event, Frost Moon and the Pumpkin Moon. They all seem to have a general feel, blood moon is an apocalypse and the solar eclipse are monsters but one thats all "Terraria" and no basis has yet to been added. I would call it "Terravent" but thats just Terraria and Event. So, I called it The Black Hole, or Space Rip or Reality Tear, along the lines of a Black Hole.

SUMMON

It would summon upon defeat of Golem(Only the first time), but not completely. A giant black hole would appear in the backround but appear small at first. It grows every day. It grows over the course of 7 Terraria days. Each day holds a challenge, harder than the last. The sky grows darker red as the days progress.

DAY 1
"An eerie figure appears in the sky..."
50% higher mob spawnrate
No heart drops
Plants grow at a highly increased speed.

DAY 2
"The sky grow darker..."
Same as Day 1
200% higher mob spawnrate
Corruption/Crimson has an increased spread speed and range
Enemies spawn outside of their respective biome

DAY 3
"The wild appears stronger..."
Same as Day 2
300% higher mob spawnrate
Corruption/Crimson has a highly increased spread speed and range
GPS and similar accessories are extremely inaccurate

DAY 4
"Clouds block out the sun..."
Same as Day 3
400% higher mob spawnrate
Solar Eclipse and Blood Moons fuse and happen every night
Nonstop Rain

DAY 5
"The world warps..."
Same as Day 4
Hard minerals become soft, soft minerals become hard.
Short days, long nights
Underground Enemies appear extremely often on land.
Corruption/Crimson and Hallow randomly spawn each day

DAY 6
"..."
Same as Day 5
NPCs slowly degrade in health
NPCs act psychotic
Enemies do 50% more damage
NPCs seek out enemies
NPC items cost more and sell for less

DAY 7
"Something is descending from the mysterious void in the sky!"
Same as Day 6
Water evaporates
Lava covers up the entire map below sealevel very slowly
Spawn Point resets if below sealevel
Resets to Day 6 upon death
Zigecha Appears!

ZIGECHA
piq_279071_400x400.png

Health : 100000
Melee Damage : 140
Projectile Damage : 60
Defence : 50
KB Resist : 100%
The endless night will only end upon killing her and ridding the world of the black hole...

PATTERNS
ZIgecha will sway her robe when she flys around. She flies extremely quickly, slightly faster than Duke Fishron. She kills any NPC or monster in the way of trying to kill you. She will stop at no cost to kill you, so she is immune to any effect that slows her down. She is immune to poison, fire, ichor and cursed flames and will shoot extremely quick Demon Eye projectiles and try to speed up in Phase 1. After the Demon Eye projectiles(not actual demon eyes) hit you or explode from flying too long, she switches it up. Phase 2 consists of her flapping her wings and causing shards of corrupt matter to quickly fly toward you. She slams you with her arms when she gets too close to you. After she reaches Phase 3, which is after the 2 minute marker, she creates a huge explosion and bursts into Form 2
ZIGECHA FORM 2
piq_279078_400x400.png

Zigecha gets a 25+ boost in damage but a 30- loss in defence. She spouts lava while speeding incredibly fast towards you. She can shoot rings of corruption at you which cause Cursed Flames. She then spins to gain speed and repeats.

DROPS

Handheld Particle Accelerator 100%
Summons the Black Hole

Activation Charm 25%
Provides Charm Protection buff during boss battles, can be combined with the Sweetheart Necklace to make Life Charm. Charm Protection activates infinitely during boss battles and ends when it is killed. It provides 1 life generation per second no matter how long you wait.

Zigecha's Fury 10%
A sword that holds the fury of Zigecha. Shoots out bouncing souls that move slowly. 90 melee damage.

Reality Space 10%
A weapon that breaks reality. A flail that when used, leaves a black trail that does more damage that sits there for 1.3 seconds. 80 melee damage.

Zigecha Horn 5%
Summons Zigecha on command without going through the Black Hole process. Infinite use.

Wormhole Boots 2%
Press space quickly to do an extremely small jump, hold space to do an extremely high jump. Combine with Frostspark boots to make Galaxy Boots.

Minigecha 1%
Summons a tiny Zigecha to be your partner.​

Last edited:
Cool Ideas! Love to see more, but the mob increments are sort of insane... 400% is a ton ahah. Solar Eclipses should occur during the day, and Blood Moons at night during the 4th day, and I think bosses should spawn rarely during the night. Overall, like the idea! Once more is added, I think it will be really cool :)

Cool ideas, though the mob spawn rate increase is insane. what happens after the 7th night?

uh... So far it looks like this event basically screws up whatever world was unfortunate enough to have it. That is fitting for a black hole I guess, but its not very fun for the player that lives there...
Only for 7 days. :p

So everything below sea level becomes lava? What if you're below sea level when that happens? What if your spawn is below sea level too?

Hmmm... Day 5-7 sounds too destructive and very hard to code. Id rethink the npcs, lava, and all that. Reading the boss rn and i think you should ask someone to make the background transparent, but still like the idea!

Yeah, your world will pretty much be screwed. A seven day event seems pretty long too.

The boss also just seems like a "Run away all fast and stuff and you'll win at some point" like Duke Fishron.

While the ideas aren't terrible, I don't really know how to feel about this.

Also.
Day 5
"The World Warps..."

Day 6
"..."

Day 7
"Profit..."

WAAAYYYYY to destructive. Thats why the clown no longer breaks blocks! Take that away and you have a good idea, but with that there its just bad.

THOU HAST BEEN NECROED

@tacticturtle123

It is fine to Necro Threads on these Forums, however if you post. It must contain material that contributes to the Thread Discussion. Whether that means explaining why you support a suggestion, or don't support it and have Constructive Criticism to give to make it better.

Please keep this in mind in the future and ensure your posts have relevant discussion material to contribute to the Thread in the future.

@tacticturtle123

It is fine to Necro Threads on these Forums, however if you post. It must contain material that contributes to the Thread Discussion. Whether that means explaining why you support a suggestion, or don't support it and have Constructive Criticism to give to make it better.

Please keep this in mind in the future and ensure your posts have relevant discussion material to contribute to the Thread in the future.

Oh. okay then.

This is quite an original Idea considering the fact that all events only last 1 day or 1 night. this event lasts a whole 7 days and 7 nights and plunges the entire world into chaos. The only think I would change is the monster spawn rates being extremely high.

Other than that I support this thread

A weapon that breaks reality. A flail that when used, leaves a black trail that does more damage that sits there for 1.3 seconds. 80 melee damage
Is a weapon that does the same thing in Starbound. Did you take the ideea from that?

Question: After the event ends the world beyond sealevel will become as it was before? Oh and one more thing when the underground becomes filled with lava it will be a lag that might even break the game because of the cobweb and the decoration items, I think.

Back
Top Bottom