Portfolio/Multi-Topic Black Hole [Event]

Good?

• No!

• Yeah!

• Needs some more fo-shizzle, you hear? (Comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The general idea is pretty cool, although I don't really like some of the effects that happen as the days progress. Good examples (but not all) would be:

-higher mob spawnrates (rates are a bit too high, and should increase progressively throughout all 7 days)
-Corruption/Crimson increased spread speed and range (no...)
-Enemies spawn outside of their respective biome (why?)
-Solar Eclipse and Blood Moons fuse and happen every night (re-using events in a new event? boring!)
-Nonstop Rain (rain is just annoying and already happens too often imo)
-NPCs slowly degrade in health (why?)
-Water evaporates (again: why?)
-Lava covers up the entire map below sealevel very slowly (this would be a bit too annoying)

Instead of re-using old events here, wouldn't it make more sense to have it's own set of enemies? As the days progress they are more likely to spawn. It seems kinda like you are just throwing in random, weird and annoying things. Just because there is a black hole doesn't mean that illogical things could start to happen.

So, my conclusion is that this could work but needs a lot of work on the design side.

Maybe while fighting the boss, the black hole would begin doing what it does, trying to destroy everything slowly, and over time, it would destroy more things and get bigger, so you would have to kill the boss to stop the black hole.

I mean it’s ok
-I hate the spread of corruption/crimson/hallow already and that would be a bit to much
-The lava would be a bit much, mainly because this would be a absolute NIGHTMARE for builders that built underground
-The spawn rate for the monsters is WAY too high
-I don’t want my NPCs dying because of nothing (especially the dang party girl)
-Really? Only melee weapons? Melee gets too much love already and all you want to do with the weapons melee?
-bad placement in the game

+ cool idea and concept
+good boss
+MORE RANDOMESS!
+good text to signify what going on
+“plants grow at a significantly higher speed”
+PETS

So yeah that’s my feedback.

Back
Top Bottom