Other Black Hole event

Could this work?

• Total voters

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
This is gonna sound stupid, but how about, in a 10 in 100 chance, after killing the moon lord for the very first time in Expert mode, a Black hole would appear out of nowhere and suck you in. You would then be sent to another demension where you need to kill enough enemies before the black hole closes in 5 minutes. If you fail to kill enough enemies before it closes, you would die and lose all of you're coins and blood moons and random boss summoning would happen more often. If you can get out in time and do it with no damage taken, you would be rewarded with The Blade of Terraria. This sword would take up all of you're mana to use once, however. When using it, it would become a giant sword and kill everything on screen depending on which way you're standing, and could deal the most damage in the game. While in the black hole, it would always be windy in the black hole, minions cant spawn, sword projectiles wouldnt spawn, teleporting back to the spawn wont work, and inerfmation items would go crazy, like if you had one that tells the time, the time would change to random numbers every milla second. The 2 enemies of the event would be Dark Clone, a dark matter clone of you're character and the boss of the event would be Moon Lord's soul. A much stronger version of moon lord, who can copy moves from other bosses. If you defeat it in time before the black hole closes, you would get The Blade of Terraria. What do you think? Could this work, or am i just an idiot? *Edited*

Last edited:
Here is the Blade of Terraria

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (15).png
    pixil-frame-0 (15).png
    14.5 KB · Views: 162
Having a literal one in one million chance of happening is an extremely, and I mean extremely absurdly low chance. That would mean that if you fought the Moon Lord once every hour, it'd take you, on average, about 114 years to get it to happen ONCE. As reference, the item with the lowest drop rate is probably around one in one or two hundred.

5 minutes is nowhere near enough time to fight waves of enemies and a full boss.

Slowly losing health over time would be extremely annoying, as the game already requires you to chug health potions, and adding more to
that would just be unfun.

The Wind is one of the worst debuffs in the game. Plain and simple

Just facing "dark matter" versions of enemies you've seen before is really boring, and the true final boss of the game just having attacks of all the other ones is even worse.

No support, and it would need a LOT of work for me to change that.

Having a literal one in one million chance of happening is an extremely, and I mean extremely absurdly low chance. That would mean that if you fought the Moon Lord once every hour, it'd take you, on average, about 114 years to get it to happen ONCE. As reference, the item with the lowest drop rate is probably around one in one or two hundred.

5 minutes is nowhere near enough time to fight waves of enemies and a full boss.

Slowly losing health over time would be extremely annoying, as the game already requires you to chug health potions, and adding more to
that would just be unfun.

The Wind is one of the worst debuffs in the game. Plain and simple

Just facing "dark matter" versions of enemies you've seen before is really boring, and the true final boss of the game just having attacks of all the other ones is even worse.

No support, and it would need a LOT of work for me to change that.
There, changed some stuff.

Just for clarity: the slime staff, the rarest item in the game, has a drop rate of 1/10,000 from normal slimes and slimed zombies. The next two rarest items are the coin gun (1/8,000 from pirate invasion enemies) and the lizard egg (1/1,000).

Just for clarity: the slime staff, the rarest item in the game, has a drop rate of 1/10,000 from normal slimes and slimed zombies. The next two rarest items are the coin gun (1/8,000 from pirate invasion enemies) and the lizard egg (1/1,000).
Ah, didn't really look, sorry.

So does Blade of Terraria work in PVP? How does it work against Bosses? Also although the end game weapons are very OP you still have to aim to use them. Also if the sword uses up all your mana than how what if you have a Mana Flower? Do you need max mana to use this because all it says is it uses all of your mana. Could I have the least amount of mana and just use lesser mana potions to use to keep using it. Also I feel like a better name could be suggested. Maybe something to do with Black holes or something. (also I'd try and organize the post more, it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for in a paragraph.)

No
So does Blade of Terraria work in PVP? How does it work against Bosses? Also although the end game weapons are very OP you still have to aim to use them. Also if the sword uses up all your mana than how what if you have a Mana Flower? Do you need max mana to use this because all it says is it uses all of your mana. Could I have the least amount of mana and just use lesser mana potions to use to keep using it. Also I feel like a better name could be suggested. Maybe something to do with Black holes or something. (also I'd try and organize the post more, it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for in a paragraph.)
It would be banned in PVP

This idea sounds cool but even with end game tier items the moon lord could be pretty difficult so I think that with the wind debuff and the hordes of enemies plus the ability to use summoning items stacks the difficulty to an unreasonable level. so i can see how this would work and wouldn't mind it but it would be to difficult. also if you can defeat it multiple times then after defeating it a few times there should be a way to craft an item like an upgraded PDA or magic mirror than could get you back home because this could be annoying for those that farm the bosses.

I would say after you bet Expert Moon Lord, you get sucked into a black hole IF you beat at least 2 optional bosses. Then, you go to a boss gauntlet beating buffed shadowy versions of the bosses you faced. If you face the minimum for the black hole, the game congratulates you with a cutscene, but the hints that there is more. 4 optional bosses has you do the boss gauntlet, but have you fight a shadowy figure, with a shadowy looking sword. You beat it, and you get a cutscene showing 2 parts of a blade getting crafted into one (after the first cutscene, but the hint there is more comes after the second cutcene. If you defeat all 5 of the optional bosses, you do the same stuff, and the shadowy figure drops a Broken Hero Sword, but it's sprite looks like the end of the broken hero sword we have. Combine these together with 20 of every soul and all of the lunar fragments gives you the Hero's Sword. If you do the same thing, but you defeat all the event bosses as well, the event bosses get added into the run (because before they weren't) and the shadowy figure drops something called The Soul of the Hero. Combine the Hero's Blade, The Soul of the Hero, and the Tera Blade to get the Terrarian's blade.

I think you shouldn't keep the "lose all your coins" bit, as that would be very, very, very, very, very cruel.
the spawn chance is ok, but there should be some summon item, made out of like 300 of every hardmode ore. Also the "no sword projectiles" is pretty terrible
[doublepost=1550892208,1550892189][/doublepost]rest is fine

Honestly, this seems like an interesting idea, but it sounds like more of a mod thing rather than a Terraria thing.

Still, I do like the idea of an evil version of you character.
Plus, the idea of fighting a boss with the ability of all the other bosses in the game also sounds cool!
Still, doesn't sound like it fits in Terraria.

upload_2019-2-23_10-53-39.png

Back
Top Bottom