• Ray gunners , quantity :1 , 25%
  • Martian drones , quantity :1-2 , 25%
  • Martian officers , quantity 1-3 , 50%
  • Gigazappers , quantity 1-2 , 50%
  • Martian saucers , quantity 15-22 , 100%
STATS
  • Damage : 300 + 60 (thrown damage ?)
  • No knockback (not exactly)
  • Use time : 44 (well , you will be able to use only one per time )
  • Velocity : 7
  • Tooltip : Wash away the rain !
  • Critical hit chance : 8%

THE SPECIAL EFFECT
You thought it was named black hole grenade for no reason ? When you throw the grenade , after 2 seconds it creates a black hole that pulls enemies and players into the black hole , if you get caught in the black hole which lasts 10 seconds , you take 30 damage per second , doesn't sound so overpowered now doesn't it ? Actually , whatever is caught in the black hole takes damage 6 times per second , it takes 5 damage 6 times per second for 10 seconds , so total damage is 300 , after the 10 seconds it will explode causing 60 damage to whatever is inside .

The black hole will not pull bosses , if a boss passes through the black hole it will still take damage , if a player gets caught in the black hole , it will be possible to escape but it will be kinda difficult . It is useful for when there are many enemies nearby , get them in one place and kill them all !!

Should i make a crafting recipe ? Also anyone can make sprites ? I would love to see sprites for this !

Last edited:
Well, I simply love this Idea, and as I like do sprites for good ideas, well, here they are:

Grenade:
Black Hole Grenade.png

Black Hole:
Black Hole.png

Well, I simply love this Idea, and as I like do sprites for good ideas, well, here they are:

Grenade: View attachment 92200
Black Hole:View attachment 92201
I like the black hole and the grenade but i think the grenade should be black !
According to this picture , your black hole is very accurate :
images-9.jpeg

Also if the black hole was in the game , it would not be just a picture , it would be animated . You don't have to animate it , i think people will be able to imagine it with just the sprite and thanks .

Back
Top Bottom