Mac black lens help!

PrinceMath

Official Terrarian
ok so im doing an expert summoner run now, currently in hard mode and im going to beat twins now.
i have been grinding black lens for ever, and i still never get one, killed 250 demon eyes and still not a single one, the wiki says 1/100 so i should have 2 now.

i also tried having battle,water potion buff and holding one on a new moon, but still no black lens.

i want to have the optic staff as soon as i kill the twins.
so please help!

ok so im doing an expert summoner run now, currently in hard mode and im going to beat twins now.
i have been grinding black lens for ever, and i still never get one, killed 250 demon eyes and still not a single one, the wiki says 1/100 so i should have 2 now.

i also tried having battle,water potion buff and holding one on a new moon, but still no black lens.

i want to have the optic staff as soon as i kill the twins.
so please help!
The drop rate isn't correct, it's actually approximately 1/152. Even so, that is not a guarantee you will get one within 152 kills, it only means that on average, you will get one for every 152 kills (but you'd have to kill tens of thousands to get a good representation). In fact, the chance of not having gotten one in 250 kills is still around 19%, so you're not that unlucky.

The best advice I can give is to just keep grinding those Wandering Eyes, and eventually you'll get lucky. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom