Resolved Black screen every time I start up my game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiden

Terrarian
So last night i changed my resolution to a lower one and then by accident clicked fullscreen.My computer doesnt like this so now every time i start the game it gives me a black screen.Is there a way to fix this?If not can someone post a comment helping me through the menu to get to windowed mode?

Try this: go to the folder where your game/player saves are located: Documents\My Games\Terraria.

There you will see a file called 'config.dat' - try deleting that file, the restarting the game.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps someone with a vanilla 'config.dat' can set theirs to Windowed mode and upload it here (I've modified some of the keybindings for mine).

Try this: go to the folder where your game/player saves are located: Documents\My Games\Terraria.

There you will see a file called 'config.dat' - try deleting that file, the restarting the game.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps someone with a vanilla 'config.dat' can set theirs to Windowed mode and upload it here (I've modified some of the keybindings for mine).
Ill try
[DOUBLEPOST=1425063250][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom