IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

G1!+¢h+r@p

Torch God
Yharim is unstoppable.
His reign has so far has shown no sign of ever ending. Calamitas, the Witch, is burning everything that gets in her Lord's way. Draedon, Yharim's weaponsmith, is creating even more overpowered weapons. And Yharon, Yharim's faithful pet, protects Yharim from any and all things that try to harm him. The Devourer of Gods, Yharim's main weapon, gets stronger by the day as he absorbs more and more creatures' power. All signs show that Yharim's rule will be eternal.
You have a choice.
In this world, there is not one inevitable ending. You have the ability to change what has yet to come. You could become Yharim's greatest threat, starting the rebellion that tips the balance out of his favor. Or you could be his most loyal ally, more trustworthy than Yharon himself. It is up to you what happens to everyone in this world, the fates of billions of lives rest on your shoulders.
Time has been manipulated...
The world, as well as time itself, has been reset once, and now, due to the machinations of Draedon, time has been rewound yet again, though not quite as far. What new possibilities will this bring the heroes of this tale? No one knows. Good luck to you on your journeys, champions of this tale, and welcome to the world of...

Black, Tainted Calamity

(To join the RP, you need to make a character on the RP's OOC page, BTW. Have fun, everyone!)

Last edited:
(YC001) *Standing on a cliff, overlooking the world.* "A world, filled with hope, and despair. Maybe... There's an actual place for me to fit in here..."

(Phantom YC001) "Despair!"
*Slashes at townspeople in unnamed inconsequential village.*
"Despair and cower fools! The bringer of despair is here!"

(Phantom Phoenix) "But, my Phantom friend, there is much more ways to cause despair than mindless death. Burn everything they love away."

(Ancient Doomsayer) *Somewhere in a old tower made of purple crystals. Charging their abilities.* "All knowledge shall belong to me, and my justice to protect this world will be absolute... The time to judge every sin has come."

"Huh? Smoke is coming from that village? There must be something wrong." *Runs to the village that is burning down because of the Phantoms.*

*sees phantoms*
“Greetings fellow lords of chaos!”
“Do you think you will be interested in joining me?”

(Mainly using the village as a meeting point for all of us. Use the smoke as a way to find it.)
"We have been waiting! Waiting so very long for peasants like you to appear! If you swear your fealty to us, we will reward you with half of the entire world! We've even drawn up the deed already! We will grant you honor, status, and some of our home cooking! Have you made your choice? Will you serve under us?

Too late, I'm :red:ing bored. Despair against my power!"
*Immediately blasts them with a bolt of despairful shadow energy with ease.*

Back
Top Bottom