IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
“I didn’t ask for your identity. I stated that I thought you were Draedon, and the fact that you didn’t confirm or deny that suggests that that is in fact who you are.”

"Surprising, to you, is it not? However, I can detect this has begun to become small talk. Moving past our apparent word slinging of rhetorics, what is it that you want now that you're here?"

"I do not see much of a problem with that. As much as my data would like to glean further knowledge of the evolution of animals in these low oxygen environments, the data I can gather concerning that has run dry as well. Do know, while I have little scruples concerning this place, the Jungle Tyrant had this place reduced to sands once before and its revival may spark his anger once again."

“Yeah... Though, how does it benefit him to have a sandy wasteland where a thriving ecosystem should be? Wouldn’t it benefit him to have a healthier environment?”

Draedon gave a repeated mechanical clicking akin to a laugh.
"Simply put, he wished for the Sea King to die, and so to his legacy. He was quite close to achieving what he wanted."

“I’m aware of that, but the Sea King is dead. Almost no one who’s around today remembers him.”
((Or at least I think that’s the case... The wiki makes it seem like it’s been a while since that happened.))

Draedon's mechanical body leaned in close, the laboratory's lights bouncing off of his metal plates looking wrong, as if the light refracted into angles not possible.
"That's what it should be known to you, indeed. And as my lab is positioned here, surely I would have noticed if he survived. And surely if he survived, I would have called Yharim's forces to scour this place to no end until he was truly dead. And do you see any of Yharim's forces here?"
Draedon's body relaxed, standing back up once again.
"All I did was give a chance. Whether or not he survived, it mattered little to me. However, I'll allow you to find the conclusion to my experiment on your own."

Back
Top Bottom