IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
CasuallyChillin’ said:
“We’ll if you want me to find providence, I’ll need that armour!”
"Should have thought about that before sidetracking for the 974th time. You may have an order from the Jungle Tyrant himself, but it means little when you are off task, feeding your gluttonous appetite. You have adapted and lived for thousands of years before I gave you that armor. Adapt once again. Use that mass of cells known as a brain and recall your experiences before you became so reliant on these powers. You have killed Statis and Braelor before without said armor. If you cannot remember that, this armor may as well be a metal club you sling around with the lack of skill you possess."

“Alright then sir-talks-a-lot, I’m coming”
*DoG appears next to Draedon, having just gone so fast he created a portal to the other dimension*
”Where in the name of Yharon is Providence?”

...Presumably in Draedon's offplanet laboratory instead of getting stuck underground...
"Isn't it obvious that's what Yharim tasked you, not me? Where are your sentinels? Or did you let them have the day off as well?"

“Oh, they should be here… now”
DoG looks at a watch on his wormy body as the sentinels appear next to him

Ceasless Void: AJRNOVJEGCIENNSIKRBSUKDJQJODJENJCORNBFIMSB:red:YOU:red:JWBFINWBDJFKNFBHAHQJNWMSMCOVL,,,ZNX,.RKCJR8#:+/84)3;+*83:1’cjf

(text colour is going to be this)

|Meanwhile, a individual would be in a cave, currently heading for the exit/surface, anyone near the cave (the location of said cave is something I
want everyone else to decide on) could possibly hear footsteps coming from it.|

"...Seems like there are others in the caves," Eri calls out.

"Seems like we just gave ourselves away in that case," Velika replies. "Well, you heard it first, track the echoes and find whatever that is making those footsteps."

Eri nods and investigates.

Olive looks at the ground.

At this point Esther is probably taking a bit of a break from speedrunning the sunken sea-

Back
Top Bottom