IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
"Eri, would you mind helping them building the rest of the rooms. Once you're done, we'll return above ground to make sure the water level will not reach high enough to be too noticeable."
Eri nods and goes to help.

Meanwhile, Thol, considering he's in the desert, begins to regain consciousness from Velika's device and gets up. Soon it's gonna be time to slap a seahorse.

(Gotta go in like a minute, I might get to hop on for a bit more in like 5-ish minutes, but it depends. So I might not get back on until tomorrow-)

Thol rubs his head, searching around for his book. Getting it and getting up, he says, "Do my eyes deceive me?! Am I :red:in' high?! Honestly, it's possible."
Coughing up some sand, he gets over there to put cnidrion in range of one of his spells.

Thol rubs his head, searching around for his book. Getting it and getting up, he says, "Do my eyes deceive me?! Am I :red:in' high?! Honestly, it's possible."
Coughing up some sand, he gets over there to put cnidrion in range of one of his spells.
(Now the real question is what would happen if he [in]conveniently notices Diana right about now-)
Diana rests, oblivious to the giant, crusty seahorse looming over her.

([In]conveniently, I can have Thol not notice her and have the seahorse slap her and get in the crossfire of the spells as well suckers lelel)

"That aura is sickening. Go eat some cheetos or something." Thol prepares one of his spells to use against the seahorse.

([In]conveniently, I can have Thol not notice her and have the seahorse slap her and get in the crossfire of the spells as well suckers lelel)

"That aura is sickening. Go eat some cheetos or something." Thol prepares one of his spells to use against the seahorse.
(Sure, let's hope Diana doesn't die :naughty:)
Diana moans and slowly pushes herself off of the ground. "W-what happened...? Where am I...?"
*Clark would attempt his best to attack back with the bow, but he's not very good at all.*
*He'd give up and just try to get as far away as possible*
(Smart choice, except for the fact that the seahorse spits painful water bullets-)
*Slosh, slosh, slosh, slosh, slosh, slosh, slosh!* Go the water bullets, as they fly at Clark!

the moment when a seahorse can shoot water bolts that passes through blocks at everyone

also shouldn't contact damage to diana go brrrrrrr

"Ugh." Thol flips through his book to make sure his spell is correct. It's been a while and he just woke up, leave him alone.

the moment when a seahorse can shoot water bolts that passes through blocks at everyone

also shouldn't contact damage to diana go brrrrrrr

"Ugh." Thol flips through his book to make sure his spell is correct. It's been a while and he just woke up, leave him alone.
(Where art thou parentheses?
Depends, only if it popped up RIGHT next to them; after all, it's kinda slow. For keeping alchemist bean alive purposes, we have a few seconds before pain-)
Diana notices the Cnidrion. "O-OH MY GOSH!!!" She screams and scrambles backward, but is having a hard time getting away due to the lack of traction in the sand.
(Blight is somewhere with Olive, that much I remember...)
(Probably still in the Desert, then... Everyone kinda started off there, after all-
Maybe conveniently notice the chungus seahorse and run over to help or smth?)
"Well, we're being attack by- OW! GOD DAMMT!"
*They'd fall over from the attack*
The Cnidrion bellows a raspy seahorse roar and turns toward the closest target, Diana.
"Crap..." She digs in her coat for an alchemical concoction but comes up empty. "W-why does it have to be now that I don't have anything to save me on hand?!"

Back
Top Bottom