IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(Well it's a crab controlled by mushrooms, have fun.)

Sylvus is getting itchy skin and soon to be rashes by physical contact with Crabulon's mushrooms. That said, Crabulon doesn't like performing piggy back rides, so now it's flailing its pincers at Sylvus, trying to picking him off.
Also now Sylvus is now in the crossfire of about everyone else fighting by being on Crabulon.

*He’s able to ignore the itchiness for now, and tries to stab his sword into Crabulon. If he can get it in, he then slashes with it, trying to open a gash in it.*

He is able to damage it, but this infuriates Crabulon further. It also means he is being shot at as well. Using its ability to jump as demonstrated before, Crabulon jumps incredibly high, before slamming its claws down at Esther, creating a large shockwave of sand and mushroom spores. It would then repeat this attack for Tulip and then Eri, carrying Sylvus through it all unless he lets go of Crabulon.

Sylvus is able to, and while he can suffer fall damage, he at least has sand to stop his fall, as opposed to more solid ground.

Eri gets knocked back, but using her feet to collide with the ground instead of the rest of her body, she recovers quickly and uses the force that hit her into a dash towards Crabulon, with her gloves swapping out for gauntlets, slashing at Crabulon twice with them as she goes past it, before switching to a dagger to attack on her return to her original spot.

Crabulon seems to be quite stressed and tired now, as while the bullets pepper on Crabulon, it's not as frenzied as it was before.

"I believe this is the closing act for Crabulon. You have done enough, and it is well enough."
Velika joins the fight to finish it. Crabulon tries to slam Velika using their pincers, but Velika manages to give his own metallic rebuke using his constructs as a shield. "Enough of this." Metal strands flowed from Velika like snakes, before they all lunged and pierced Crabulon's shell, trapping Crabulon like impaled prey on a stick, or several sticks, before the mycelium crab exploded from the metal strand pulling it apart, dropping its loot in a neat pile.
"That was a fine battle, you have all performed admirably," Velika replies as the metal strands retract back into Velika and his constructs moves away from the group, "As I've stated, I have little interest in what it drops, so you may take what you wish."

Eri takes one and opens hers, revealing glowing mushrooms and some seeds, a Mycoroot dagger, and of course, the guaranteed Fungal Clump and the Mushroom Plasma Root.

(yee can kinda pick and choose yer loot since we prob' not goin' to be grindin' this boss unless ye want to
arrrrg matey)

(It's been really long since I played the mod, and even longer since I last battled crabby boi, so I forgot what loot he has-)

(Well, the guaranteed loot is the fungal clump which gives a minion that can heal you, and the mushroom plasma root increases the rage's buff duration.)

Velika walks up to Tulip. "Intriguing how you decided to join in the fight." He glances over to her arm. "Blood loss, of course. How many times I have seen this." Velika patches their arm, "Been a while since I've done this, I remember working on Lavin for the most part." Velika gave a sigh, "I do wonder how things could have turned out with her if things gone differently."

Once finished, Velika goes over, grabs a healing potion, and plops it next to Tulip. No, I'm not going to forcefeed.

Back
Top Bottom