IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Esther notices, but doesn't really worry about it.
"I don't really know where we are, aside from the desert."

Diana takes Forrest's measurements in human form, muttering about the sizes. "Man, I wish I had an athletic figure like she does..." Diana has no idea she just said that. She looks up at Forrest. "A-alright, now for your wolf form, please."
Esther notices, but doesn't really worry about it.
"I don't really know where we are, aside from the desert."
"I see..." Samuel looks out into the distance. "Guess I'll have to start from scratch, then." He turns back to Esther. "My name's Samuel. It's nice to meet you..." Looks questioningly at her, not knowing her name.

*They would. it's definitely a bit smaller than most wolves*
Diana starts measuring Forrest's wolf form, also writing down the sizes. She also drew a quick sketch of both forms. "A-alright, now let's see..." Starts calculating...
(Would you say that there's some kind of ratio for human-to-wolf size? As in, a 100-pound human -for simplicity purposes- would be a ???-pound wolf?)
"I'm Esther."
"I see. It's nice to meet you, Esther." Samuel's normal eye had a kind warmth to it, while his other eye had a cruel gleam that promised pain and suffering upon her.

``Right....``

|He would look up at the sky...|

``But how do we even get up there..?``

Velika chuckled, the sound eerily reverberating. "I am the High Artificer. What do you think I'm going to do? Thanks to being at the Sunken Sea, my constructs have collected a very useful amount of Sea Prisms. A useful component of tesla potions, and fuel for this."
Metal strands spring forth, and taking shards from the Sunken Sea, Velika constructs a sleek metal vehicle, enough to fit a squad of people. "I would have said this is a thopter, but considering how this will propel itself, it's more akin to a hovercraft. Do know, if you get a tingling sensation on the back of your head, that's a known side effect."

(Planning-wise, I'm thinking that as different parts of Cthulhu are defeated [eye, brain, moon, etc.], Samuel gains more and more demonic power, so like a "Jujutsu Kaisen eating demon fingers makes Sakuna stronger" kind of thing. Thoughts, my fellow character-judge Animus?)
(*Cough*)
(Not really?)
(Oof, I see... Well, the normal wolf weighs and is also around the same height as the normal human. Crazy- so I guess that if you transform from human to werewolf, your height and weight will be about the same, just... wolf-y)
Esther nods.
"Same here."
(Gtg in like 2 minutes. No promises I'll be back today-)
Samuel looked to the setting sun. "We should find someplace to rest for now. I feel an... evil presence, watching us."

(*Cough*)
(Problem with the Moon Lord, he isn't considered a part of Cthulhu in Calamity lore. You only get the Eyes and Brain.
The Moon Lord is a separate entity from Cthulhu, his bottom half being obliterated before being sealed away by Xeroc onto the moon, while Cthulhu is the entire Crimson, because Xeroc canonically turned him into a blood splatter.
Not only that, the Moon Lord is canonically mindless now, and is no longer sentient because of Xeroc.)
(Plus, the entire leveling up thing is considerably impractical here.)
``That seems interesting, I'm practically ready at this point...``
"Alright, board the sky skiff, and we can go."

The vehicle would flare to life, the electricity coursing through it lighting it up like a lamp. With that, it begins to hover, then with Velika's piloting, zips off into the sky like a shooting star going backwards.
There are quite several planetoids, including one very large one. These planetoids ranges from biome to biome, some being portions of the jungle, while others are visibly filled with heavy amounts of metals.
"There's quite a large amount of metals here. You can probably get biome-exclusive resources here without going to the actual biome here."

(...Sure, let's go with that.)
"I wonder how close it is to night."
(Aighty)
Diana, after realizing that the human-to-wolf ratio is almost 1/1, looks up at Clark's words. "Pretty close, I'd say... M-maybe we should find somewhere to sleep...?"
Esther nods.
(so many fights in a row? ack-)
(No, I just wanted to give the impression that Samuel can sense the Eye of Cthulhu. He's close, but is just watching for now... waiting for someone to get 200 HP and 10 defense...) Samuel walks off to find somewhere to rest. "You coming?"
(Problem with the Moon Lord, he isn't considered a part of Cthulhu in Calamity lore. You only get the Eyes and Brain.
The Moon Lord is a separate entity from Cthulhu, his bottom half being obliterated before being sealed away by Xeroc onto the moon, while Cthulhu is the entire Crimson, because Xeroc canonically turned him into a blood splatter.
Not only that, the Moon Lord is canonically mindless now, and is no longer sentient because of Xeroc.)
(Plus, the entire leveling up thing is considerably impractical here.)

"Alright, board the sky skiff, and we can go."
(True... We could just say that defeating the Moon Lord gives Cthulhu a buff due to their similarities, considering that a lot of items in Revengeance mode get that buff anyway. Just like a final Cthulhu buff type of thing. I'd love to see what would happen, post-Moon Lord, when Cthulhu gets strong enough within Samuel to cause issues.)

Back
Top Bottom