IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(As much as I was joking with Citrus there, I'm fine with him being seen in the jungle at any point...)

"The Jungle Tyrant is his title. The way I know is that he is the father of Alpha, a great friend of mine. However, that was in Calamity. In this world, I believe his story... Went quite differently. However, that said, I know some parts of his story still stayed the same, the similarities between this world and Calamity still appear now and then, and so parts of his history still overlap. I will figure out which stayed the same and which went wrong, but it is a bit more complicated a task than you'd expect."

"In a sense. The council that ruled over the jungle before Yharim sentenced his family to execution by burning in magma. However, Yharim escaped his fate and overthrew them. And so the rest was history."

"Perhaps. I despise what he has done. What this world's Yharim has become. But at the same time, I cannot blame him, I can understand him quite well from experience. It is pitiful, really."

(No one:
Draedon: *Pulls out the Auric Tesla Glock*
)
(Quite sad, while you really don't need to kill Tulip off, I guess it's still your choice for your character.)

"It is not as simple as that. There is much more than just sympathy to account for."

(Probs gonna kill off Tulip, I got too much :red: going on in my life rn)
(No one:
Draedon: *Pulls out the Auric Tesla Glock*
)
(Quite sad, while you really don't need to kill Tulip off, I guess it's still your choice for your character.)

"It is not as simple as that. There is much more than just sympathy to account for."
(Yeah, look at me- I'm literally figuratively a rat scrabbling for just the tiniest bit of RP cheese, so you can do the same if you want to xD metaphor power let's gooo)
(@Operative Snowstorm Σ what was going on before I had to go? I can't remember xD
Something about zombies, right?)

(Well, then. I'll yeet zombies at the crew when I get bacc, since that sounds like fun lol. Defend the injured and try not to get infected!)

Back
Top Bottom