IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
"The worlds isn't so black and white as many would like. That said, I prefer it staying as gray as it can possibly get. Balanced, in a sense. It is why I acknowledge both Yharim's sorrow and also his crimes."

"As much as I can continue the talk of Yharim, let me change the subject. Are you the adventuring type of person? From what I could tell before, you traverse this path because you pursue your... loved ones. Yet, when we were on the planetoids, you seemed to like exploring."

``Kinda, but I didn't really fight dangerous monsters prior to starting this quest, my parents were mostly adventurers
and explorers themselves actually..``

"I do hope you can show the jungle how weak it is compared to your new equipment then, because we are here. The color of the mahogany trees is quite hard to mistake, after all."

The jungle rustles with the movements of vines and slimes. Even the water moves as fish, as wrathful as they are, fervently seek prey to hunt.

``Not really, although my mom tend to came here often, she's probably the one of the only people
who can tolerate the hornets, my dad though probably had the most hate towards them..``

``right, I feel like even if the creatures of the jungle can be controlled, I feel
more better off to talk more about my father to someone like you rather than them..``

(Tell that to summoners who got nothing but pets)

(Oh screw it, she’ll stay alive for now…)
Tulip is kind of just with the others in the back, surprised that literally nobody has noticed her… yet
(Where is Tulip at the moment? Maybe I can hook Diana up with her. After all, it's not like she has anything better to do other than, y'know, survive some zombies.)
Zombies approach Diana, moaning hungrily, but she's too tired to notice.
Samuel notices and points this out to Esther. "Hey, uh, do you think we should do something to save that woman? She's resting alone in the forest, and zombies are surrounding her. I mean, we don't have to, since we don't know her, but I feel like we should if either of us has a moral compass." Samuel would rather save Diana than not but will do what Esther does due to his loyal personality.
:)red: this, I'm done.
Whoever feels like it can either take over my characters or leave them for dead.)
(Suit yourself; thanks for trying to guilt-trip me before leaving the RP. I already feel bad enough for what's going on in my life right now and how that's not letting me be online, so there wasn't any need for you to go out with an angry bang and ruin my day.

...I might take over your characters because of how they're already connected to Diana, though. It depends on if I have the time or not [more likely not].)

Back
Top Bottom