IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
“No, we’re on a train… nevermind, your just one of Amelia‘s creations… do you see my hand?”
Tulip lifts her hand, and on it, is this: {-1}

Velika walks into the laboratory, looking throughout the place, before Draedon's hologram appears once more.
"I see you are quite persistent. I suppose you're curious of my creations."
"I am. But for the most part, I wish to make sure such technology isn't abused. This laboratory is proof of what can go wrong, judging from that hole."
"To experiment is to fail. To fail is to learn. To learn is to advance. That is what science is about."
"And what of the consequences? What of your responsibility?"
"I only hold a responsibility to myself. What has happened here is all in accordance with the Jungle Tyrant's design."
"...Well, this is pointless then. What happened in this laboratory?"
"This laboratory is located in the hub of this world, the jungle. All is centered around it, and none know not of it."
"That does not answer my question."
"The Lord developed a virus, it was used here, in one of the many insects that roamed this jungle. It grew increasingly violent, and only once subdued did it receive simple orders."
"A virus... So, this is this world's variant of the Plague?!"
"It would appear to be the case. I am surprised you would know of it."
"It was much more widespread on Calamity, if you don't know. The jungle, forests, everything in its wake was reduced to barren wastes. But, this place doesn't seem to be teeming with the Plague. What happened?"
"What else? Many seals were placed on this world, from Cryogen sealing away the forgotten city's scrap metal, to Yharon sealing away the auric ore many coveted. Even the Wall of Flesh keeps my own forsaken creations at bay."
"What are these seals supposed to do?"
"To balance the world, and keep those unworthy of the Jungle Tyrant's attention at bay, Usurper."
"...Tch."
"Your powers, I can sense to be much more powerful than your 'allies'. But for your allies to grow in strength, the seals will have to be undone, and the horrors they contain must be released back onto the world. Many will suffer, because they will knowingly undo these seals, in order to seek the ire or favor of the Jungle Tyrant. To seek power, wealth, or any variety of random wants or needs."
"...Why are you telling me this?"
"Is this not what you have experienced before?" The mechanical blacksmith laughed, with an agonizing clicking. "I restored the balance once in order to maintain my control group. I will not do so again."
"You're-"
"Responsible for the anomaly you and Eri detected? Yes. I am. I provide this knowledge freely, for I wish to see how you react. To see what you do. Just as I wish to see how everyone will."

|Max would been following behind and would be silent while the hologram speaks.|

(I actually wonder if Draedon is aware of Max's existence.)

"It doesn't matter. I'll be looking for the rest of the schematics, then we'll see what I'll do next."
"Very well." Draedon hands over the schematics related to the jungle laboratory.
"As expected, they are encrypted as well..."
"I am not one to give my secrets up that lightly. I gave you the schematics. Nowhere did I say I would give you the key to the schematics." Draedon looks over to Max, "I wonder if you know who you're following. My expected answer is no."

"Enough, Draedon. Don't you have some other research to do?"
"Perhaps. But do you think it is amusing as this?"
"Cease, or else I'll find you past your mechanical clones and holograms."
Draedon gave what could equate to a glare, before the mechanical blacksmith's hologram silently disappeared.

"If you can understand this, Max, I'm obviously not from this world. I come... Well, not really come, but am associated with another world know as Calamity. There, I have done atrocities. Many things I have come to... regret. Many find it wise not to trust an entity such as I. Even I would not. But tell me this, what is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature though great effort?"

Back
Top Bottom