IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
@Animus Viral daaaang, you and @Razor_Typhoon have this whole RP running singlehandedly! I really appreciate the time both of you put into RP-ing here; thanks!
Diana looks back at Esther, but doesn't respond, trying not to arouse the wrath of Samuel.
Samuel then notices that Diana is awake. "Oh, you're up. Are you alright?"
Diana gives up on being quiet. "Y-yes, I'm fine..."
She looks at Esther again. "H-hello, it's nice to meet you. I-I'm Diana. What are your names...?"

"I'm Samuel. Don't give me a nickname, please, I hate them." He looks towards Esther, silently indicating that she give her name to Diana as well.

"Relax, Max. I don't think you should be in awake and in pain at the same time. Fade into a sleep with a peaceful shadow, I'll look over you until you have recovered."

(I do admit, it feels like Max is being the main protagonist or something because eventually it most likely result in him "fail-soloing" the wall of flesh due
to almost dying in some cases.)

``Thanks.....tell me if anything happens while I'm sleeping..``

|Max lets the heavy weight take over him and fully lose his consciousness..|

"I'm Esther."
Diana nods at both of them. "I-it's nice to meet you..." She looks around. "I can't help but feel that I wasn't alone in these woods before... Who were they, again...?" Blurry images of C̶͇͉̰͖͔͂̑l̶̛̪̜͖̅̊̈́ā̵̋͝ͅr̵̡̝͕̠̿̚͜k̶̡̥̗͓̺̄͘ and F̸̭̮͈̗̍̎̈́o̷̗̭͗̌̓̌͜͠r̶̲͎͔͖̉́͊r̸̢̡͚̼̾̐̋̂́̕ȩ̴̺̭̘̿̓͌̑́͜͠s̶̡̛̗͔̹̦̉̀̀t̶͖̰̲̲͐͆͋ appear in her mind, but she can't focus in on her memories of them.
Samuel looks mildly concerned but decides to change the subject. "Well, all that matters is that you're not alone out here surrounded by Zombies anymore. Right, Esther?"

(The amount of screen time Max has does make him be like that lel)

A dream of stars, space, and the macro. Patterns of the cosmic gives a relaxing impression.

In the current reality, Eri, for the most part, sets up a small campfire in the underground ice biome to help Max not freeze to death.

Esther nods.
"R-right..." Diana looks mildly shaken, but decides to stop thinking about D̴̻̈́͜A̵̭̙͔̋̊͘T̶̛͍̭͈̃̆Ä̶̹̯͓͔̱́̿̐_̵̡͈͎͆̈́Ȩ̶̱̲̲͑X̸͉̬̓͗͘͜P̶̫͒͌̽Ṻ̴͓͓͓̐N̵̢̧̮̙͂̈̈́̏̆͜G̶̛̬̝̼͐̐E̷͕̻̭̓͌͋̄D̷̩͔͎͓̜̂̀̑̄ whoever they were.
"Well, this is clearly not a good spot to rest for the night. What should we do, Esther?" Samuel looks to her for any suggestions.

"If I remember correctly, I set up a rope to a nearby floating island a while ago."
(memory go brrrrrr-)

"If I remember correctly, I set up a rope to a nearby floating island a while ago."
(memory go brrrrrr-)
(Indeed. My memory go:
4eikw3vgg2n41.png
)​
Samuel nods. "Alright, then that's where we'll go. Are you coming, Diana?"
Diana smiles gratefully. "I-if you'll have me."
...And off they go, following Esther to her floating island.

Esther heads there pretty quickly.
Samuel follows easily, while Diana lags behind.
"H-hey, wait up..." Diana huffs and puffs and wheezes.
Samuel slows down, then scoops her up. "Sorry about this, but we need to move quickly." He accelerates to keep pace with Esther.
"W-w-w-wha...?!?" Diana is so shocked that her stuttering intensified to an unseen-before level. She blushes fiercely and covers her face with a lab coat as they travel.

(Diana is like my cat Miro, you can't not think she's adorable)
They'd make it to the rope pretty soon.
Once they get to the rope, Samuel gently sets down Diana. "You'll have to climb this yourself or hop onto my back. Your choice."
Diana looks at the extremely long rope. "U-umm..." Her blush can be seen on her ears as well, now. "...I-I-I-I'll stay on your back..."
Samuel grins. "Alright, then. Hang on." He scoops her up and carries Diana piggyback, and starts climbing the rope.
Diana shrieks slightly when getting picked up, but then quiets and hangs on for dear life after realizing how high up off of the ground they're getting.
(Gtg in like a minute-)

Back
Top Bottom