IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
|He wouldn't be able to find anything but then something would flash in his eyes, what appears to be himself

He doesn't seem to be wearing the telsa armor, he isn't wearing any armor at all, just normal clothes (a jacket, shirt, pants, boots and his iconic blue cape), they seem to be
damaged, there seems to be some sort of dark blueish goo on his skin and hair, Max would take to the thought that the goo represents how close he
is to death.|

``..what's...happened to me..``

(now I'm tempting to give him a inner demon or at least something to oppose him/try convince him to give in and kick the bucket

also might post the design in the OOC.)

(Honestly might control most if not all of Max's mind, its his mind after all
and not much affects the real world but it depends on if people are ok with it)

(meanwhile, feel free going on with what happens in the real/outside world, I be managing a
mind of a slightly reckless and maybe even stupid but nice man)

``Don't...panic...stay calm, I'm just....actually where is here, is this heaven, hell, something else...?``

|A screen would appear, it be very hard to look at due to the static (which is there for a similar reason to the goolike stuff on Max's body in his mind) but Max could probably make out something.|

(I won't be mentioning what is going on in the real world of the rp until Max wakes up or someone else goes to certain areas as a note. Suspense and all.)

(right.)

|Max would see something for a split second before the screen cuts to nothing but static...he wouldn't be able to tell what it is..|

``Well that didn't help anything with my current whereabouts..``

|He would decide to walk further into the dark void that he yet to know is his mind..|

(I am going to add some type of entity in Max's mind although not sure if I have to make
a application for it.)

(If they solely exist within Max's mind, they could be considered a mentioned only character sort of status.
If they do anything outside of Max's mind however, that would need an app.)

(right, the character is going to be kept exclusive to Max's mind, incapable of doing
anything when he's awake, also I try to make sure that Max doesn't learn any information about important stuff from them)

|Suddenly, Max gains a strange feeling of being watched..|

``W-What, who's there...!?``

|He would check his pockets to see if he had anything but he didn't so he just put his fists up to ready for anything..|

``SHOW YOURSELF!``

|In front of him, a glowing orange eye appears...|

``Well well, who do we have here...``

|He would be worried and was even sweating a bit..|

|The mysterious individual reveals themselves..|

``....Y-You.....YOU KILLED MY FATHER...!``

``I'm not him, I only look like him..``

|the key differences are that its appearance is entirely dark and shadowy, it has one eye which is orange and the heart on its scarf is cracked..|

``Look, you seem pretty pathetic for a human, I saw you out there, you tried to take the blows of mechanical weaponry, there's a high chance
you fail in avenging your father, Henry....``

``..True..maybe its best...for...me to..``

``But I'm not trying to make you let your body die on you or even hit a coma, what I'm really trying to tell you is stop being so reckless, take a deeper thought into how to deal with oncoming threats, understand what your friends, family and maybe even what the world want about you, if not...chances are you are going to be known as a FAILURE``

|Max would look pretty hurt but at the same time, he understands.|

``T-Thanks, your words seem a bit frightening but also got through to me, but what is your name..?``

``And one more word, if you want people to see you as Nova more easily, try standing up for yourself and prepare for what comes next.``

``Call me Eclipse, its not that demon's name but as if I ever know that, at least not now...``

|Eclipse would take a deep breath.|

``But now, I say its best for you to wake up...``

|Max would give a nod towards Eclipse.|

``Alright...thanks Eclipse..``

|With all his energy, courage and determination, he would get his body to wake up and in turn exit his mind.|

(alright its over, although Eclipse could return if Max gets sent back to his subconscious again)

Last edited:
(Since I know you're not going to edit your post just to add more or finish your mind thing, the infamous time passes post returns.)
*Time passes.*

When Max wakes up, he would violently cough and spasm uncontrollably for a few moments. As much he could be mentally prepared for this, body was not synonymous with mind. It did not change the fact he was burned and electrocuted after all.

However, given enough time, Max would regain enough control to see that he is not in the laboratory, or at least not the same one. His body laid on a bed in a white plated room with a set of four autonomous arms above him, operating on his body as they quickly took turns prodding and injecting.

|As much as it is frightening, he would stay strong but at the same time he wouldn't want to take the risk
of attacking the arms so he just lets them do their thing..|

The machines did their work diligently, repairing what was left of Max. However, Max waking up did catch their attention.

In a few minutes, someone entered the room.

"Well, look at you, still alive after all those burns and lacerations." It was Velika. "You're a bold one, Eri had to take you back here herself. The wounds you sustained was... well, bluntly put, stupid. I am surprised that you survived that along with the trip here, but seems like the universe still conspires to preserve your kind."
Velika glances towards the mechanical arms then back towards Max, Velika's golden mask glinting with the lab's light.
"Either way, you're.... well, fixed is a subjective term. The term 'treated' is more suitable like how you'd treat a burn or an arrow in the face. Your wounds have been treated. However, you're still not in any condition to go anywhere."

Back
Top Bottom