IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(Can somebody summarize what's happened since the rp started again? I haven't been checking this thread and for some reason haven't gotten notifications)

TerraBreak said:
(Can somebody summarize what's happened since the rp started again? I haven't been checking this thread and for some reason haven't gotten notifications)
(Draedon reset the world to right after the defeat of the Desert Scourge, and pretty much everyone is either on the surface or near the sunken sea
idk about diana or vani but they underground iirc)

"Regardless, back to... filling the desert back with water. With the cavern here, we can follow its tunnels to other aquifers and collect water from them."

“Yep. Draedon did bring up a good point, though. What’s to say Yharim doesn’t see us trying to bring back the ocean and decide to kill us before we can?”

"Improvising a small work around it, fill the underground desert with water. The life here managed to survive underground. Then just bring the underground upwards. Not entirely to the surface, but enough to build infrastructure, I presume. I am quite experienced at building infrastructures of other civilizations. Of course, we can always go to the 'attack Yharim and kill him before he can kill us' route, but considering this is no longer that world, I lack much information concerning where Yharim is as of now."

Back
Top Bottom