IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(maybe you could find us or something..?)

``Yeah, the thing we can say is now we are on the ground safely...but now we should probably plan our next task..``

(Issue, Moon Lord canonically dies when you defeat him in game.
Completely negating your stance that gods can't technically ever die.
Also issue, Xeroc massacred Moon Lord's and Cthulhu's species.
Moon Lord was canonically the last truly living species of their kind.
And Moon Lord is a vegetable.
So again negates the gods can't die aspect.
Third.
Moon Lord was never actually going to be revived. Since the Lunatic Cultist in Calamity lore was trying to stop Yharim from summoning the Moon Lord, which the summoning is also why Yharim even sent Calamitas to burn the goddamn ocean.
Fourth, your point about human unpredictablity is moot when it's not even a human we are talking about.)
(Alright, fair enough. You win lol; it's a no-go on the revival of Cthulhu, then. Let's just say that the Demon Eye just gets stronger over time, then. Simple, easy, and does not require massive lore changes. Cool?)
(Also, now I realize, without Draedon's Schematics, Diana can't even get the crafting recipes of even Draedon's pre-Hardmode tech since they have to be unlocked with them manually before crafting them lmao
1645823647383.png

Draedon has an ingame and lore way of completely countering of every guide's ability to know everything.
Get shrek'd diana lel.
This also means, for now, the only people who can currently craft or even know about Draedon's tech recipes are Draedon himself and Velika. Kek.
I just wanna revel in the chaos of this for the moment lmao.
Also would make sense in this RP why whatever diana does cannot work on Draedon's tech, considering he is responsible for the reset, a powerful feat lmao.
The Draedon Update indeed gives several blessings.)
(OoooOf, I had no idea. Neat xD-)

RazorBlade said:
(maybe you could find us or something..?)

``Yeah, the thing we can say is now we are on the ground safely...but now we should probably plan our next task..``
"Indeed. In the schematics, there were tracking devices for Draedon's Laboratories, but they require portions of the biome they are in to detect them. And of course, some power to charge it, but it seems we don't need to worry about the last part. So, we just need to choose a biome, collect some samples of it, then use it in conjunction with the tracking device mechanisms to find the laboratories."

G1!+¢h+r@p said:
(Alright, fair enough. You win lol; it's a no-go on the revival of Cthulhu, then. Let's just say that the Demon Eye just gets stronger over time, then. Simple, easy, and does not require massive lore changes. Cool?)
(Yeah, demon eye just growing by itself is fine.)

"I'll leave the one that coincides with your goals as last. That would leave the jungle and the tundra biomes. We can choose on a flip of a coin, if you do not have much of an idea."

``I say we flip a coin...the jungle could be more dangerous than the tundra but if I'm going to be real, the tundra could be pretty cold.``

"Heads for the jungle trees, tails for the tundra's cold depths." Velika tosses a terrarian silver coin in the air, before catching it and placing it on the backside of his more normal hand, revealing, "Heads."

|He would hold out the pulse pistol and stare down at it..|
``Oh nice!``
|He would look back at them|
``So when do you think we should head to the jungle..?``

"Walking for now. I don't see much a reason to rush, or stand out using a vehicle. Draedon's technology were used by Yharim's forces after all, and while they may be encrypted, I'd prefer the schematics don't fall in the wrong hands all the same."

Back
Top Bottom