IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
"This laboratory needs repairs. With Draedon's production of power cells here, along with being underground, I will have the metals and power I need to create more constructs to finish this and restore this place to its former glory. When finished, I will contact Eri and come by. If need be, the Sky Skiff will be used to come to you. I am the only one in this world who knows how the controls work, after all."

``Well, hopefully finding the tundra is easy, goodbye jungle, you were always a favorite to my mom...``

|He would start searching for the tundra..|

The search in blind faith was of little success. The forest's trees foliage reflect a green that is all too common. Soon all the bark seem the same, and you cannot be sure which tree you passed and which you have not.
Some time passes.
"Heya!"
Eri appears in one of the trees, before hanging upside down on a tree branch to speak to Max face to face, her black hood falling down to reveal the purple hair that's out of place compared to the green of the forest.
"Lost, huh? Velika sent me to find you. Although it did take a bit."

"Yup! It's past the desert and past the other small plains that border it!"
Eri flips down onto the ground.
"I can show you it, if you want."

Terra, STILL in the desert, heads to the forest please somebody interact with him I am desperate for roleplay and this is like the only place I can.

Terra, STILL in the desert, heads to the forest please somebody interact with him I am desperate for roleplay and this is like the only place I can.
(UH- Citrus get over here you're the only one of my main 4 who isn't busy)
(Ok)
*Is now in the forest instead of the jungle*

( :red:, gtg)

Last edited:
"Relax, the sandstorm that was stirring since the Desert Scourge was defeated has passed. We can go past it easily and swiftly."

"A starved worm. I found it odd it had spikes, it would have made tunneling difficult, but the Sunken Sea confirmed that it came from the ocean. It was probably left for dead after the ocean was dried up. Quite a tragic thing..."

Back
Top Bottom