OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

(neither do I but it's entertaining)
well, all the clocks would melt, but since it's not a literal black hole, time still exists, I guess

This is a strange conversation we have here
tbh relatable pixelninja, You are in almost heck
I am in a realm of abandonment, My device couldn't handle adding more to it so I was left in this strange place where I see all other platforms advance further, while I remain behind...Of course, Old-Gen was quick to join me, but I am content here, he is not.
I remain special due to my abandonment, I have things that were removed, I wish to keep those things, so I learned to enjoy my time in this nearly empty place.
Its quite calming actually

A: Name: Lunarie

B: Appearance:

True_Lunarie_CB.png

C: Abilities: Lunar Energy (Comes from LUNAR DUST, Not the moon itself), Lunar Portals (Comes from Lunar Energy), Lunar Storms, and Controlling the tides. He can travel 2,288 miles per hour (3,683 kilometers per hour) without extra gear. He also can blow up a SMALL Planet, but not the earth.

D: Strengths:
He is good at Dodging stuff.

E: Weaknesses:
Black Holes, If He is further from the moon he gets weaker (Minimum strength if it's destroyed), and anything Dark Based.

F: Personality:
Calm, Insane, Edgy, Explorer, Memer

Maybe tone it down a bit? Just the destructive power. For now, they could maybe get stronger as the world progresses.

I'm back, bois
Here's my new character

Name: Aria

Appearance:
ezgif-2-58bbb3519102.png

Abilities:
  • Auric Creation - the ability to create every Auric-tier and below item, costs Shadowspec Bars
  • Eternal Replication - the ability to transform into every pre-Moon Lord boss
  • Akashic Record - pretty much the Calamity Wiki
  • Temporal Vortex - the ability to create a time vortex; when inside, can retrieve items from other mods and even 1.4
  • Accessory Creation - the ability to fuse up to 5 accessories together, also grants 7 extra slots
  • Vector Manipulation - pretty much Cheat Sheet
Strengths:
-Akashic Record gives her knowlege of everything Calamity Mod, and as such, has access to the famed Guide: Class setups page, which allows her to guide everyone along the best progression path
-Eternal Replication absolutely DEMOLISHES everything pre-Devourer
-Zenith has the same DPS as the Galaxy Smasher
-Due to Akashic Record, she knows the best strategies against every boss

Weaknesses/Limitations:
-Akashic Record does not provide knowledge of other Terraria mods
-Temporal Vortex drops rely on RNG (which means Rod of Discord still has a 1/500 drop chance and Slime Staff is still rare as :red:)
-Accessory Creation can't pull a Fargo and create an AIO accessory
-Eternal Replication transformations are only unlocked after that boss was defeated at least once
-Vector Manipulation duping works like Journey Mode duping

Personality: Generally pretty nice, good at socializing, and (effect of Akashic Record) may or may not incessantly correct all wrong information

Background:
Time is an eternal construct. Space is but an infinite void.
Everything changed when Xeroc created the world.
All was well, until the first Jungle Tyrant came.
He met Silva while in one of his ruthless conquests, and eventually married her and beget the first member of the clan that would eventually give birth to the silent assassin, Statis.
Her name, was Cirrus, the reincarnation of the true creator of Terraria, the legend known only as "Fabsol".
Cirrus met Braelor, who had just arrived after slaying the Profaned Goddess, and beget Yharim, the current Jungle Tyrant.
Yharim eventually met Draedon and Calamitas, and began ceaselessly defiling the lands that once were.
However, in the midst of all the death and destruction, Draedon created Yharim's ultimate servant, and let her out into the world...

Back
Top Bottom