OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

Yay, remake time (Mainly cuz Tulip died)
Character Name: Tulip
Character Nickname: Tulip
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 14
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Character Appearance: Grey/black hair, grey eyes, glasses, grey sweater, grey sweatpants, a glove only on her right hand, a huge gash in her torso from where Paimko’s scythe hit her, covered in blood (although it wouldn’t be red, it would be a very dark grey)
Character Species: Human Ghost
Character Height: 5ft4
Character Weight: None
Character Personality: Honestly, she could be doing better. She’s always sad, wishing she wasn’t a ghost.
Character Equipment: Some kind of Handgun, more research needed
Character Abilities: She can pass through soft blocks, such as wood and dirt, but not stone or bricks. She is immune to all forms of physical damage, but takes greater damage from elemental and magic damage. Physical weapons infused with magic or elements however, do damage her, although she does have a (very slight) resistance to them
Character Backstory: She died, now she’s back as a ghost
Yay
This time I will be quoting this in order to save it in its posterity.
If you changed it in the last 30 minutes it took for me to drive back home, too bad, all that is null and void now since that is when I first quoted this.
If you didn't, congrats, you passed the test tested.

That said, if we begin to hear of a random backstory that is not discussed in IC again, we will do this process one last time, and after that no more.
With that, the revoke is withdrawn and Tulip ghost version is accepted once again under this saved application.

On the other note, until Max's last thing is dealt with, I will be withholding my opinion and approval/disapproval on it so I can make it all in one post.

We are not going to have Tulip go through multiple pocket dimensions or what have you to experience stuff she shouldn't. Draedon already fixed those issues with the world at this point and is not going to do another reset to make another reality bending thing.

I request a further explanation on this "last thing", are you referring to decision on if he's a ghost, undead or revived..?

because I might try to RNG it.

I request a further explanation on this "last thing", are you referring to decision on if he's a ghost, undead or revived..?

because I might try to RNG it.
Yes, I'm withholding my opinion on it. You can do whatever with deciding it, how it's implemented is what I'll be focusing on anyways.

well I'm going to RNG it

1652728916985.png

RNG has decided.

We are not going to have Tulip go through multiple pocket dimensions or what have you to experience stuff she shouldn't. Draedon already fixed those issues with the world at this point and is not going to do another reset to make another reality bending thing.
Not what I’m saying
I’m saying her Canonical backstory, like, in the show

Lapis Lazuli’ said:
Not what I’m saying
I’m saying her Canonical backstory, like, in the show
Oh.
I actually thought she was one of your OCs, not taken from a show, and so I assumed canonical meant your canon, not a show's canon.
My mistake there.
Well you say based off of, so, is there some change or deviation from the show I am supposed to know about then?

Honestly, the execution of a ghost would be simple (Max's soul clinging onto Earth instead of moving on, accompanying those who need his moral support.)

the design change could be simply something that Max sees himself as. (a blind reckless person who probably be forgotten by most)

Oh.
I actually thought she was one of your OCs, not taken from a show, and so I assumed canonical meant your canon, not a show's canon.
My mistake there.
Well you say based off of, so, is there some change or deviation from the show I am supposed to know about then?
(Well, instead of getting her gateway home, she goes to a car that looks different from all the rest, and turns out to be a portal to the land of Terraria. That’s it though)

Lapis Lazuli’ said:
(Well, instead of getting her gateway home, she goes to a car that looks different from all the rest, and turns out to be a portal to the land of Terraria. That’s it though)
If that's all, then that's fine, she goes from that world to the next like a boop, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom