OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

G1!+¢h+r@p

Torch God
Rules for Making Your Character:
1. You can be very, very strong if you so choose. After all, gods are commonplace in the Calamity Mod!
2. You can be a canon vanilla/Calamity Terraria character if you want to. You don't have to make an OC if you don't feel like it.
3. If you do make an OC, here's what you have to have to get it approved:

A: Name: Duh, who doesn't know what a name is?

B: Appearance: What does your character look like? You can use a pic or a description, I don't care.

C: Abilities: Anything your character can do. Minor things like "Fast" or "Fairly Strong" count in here, too.

D: Strengths: Things your character is good at, basically.

E: Weaknesses: Things your character is bad at/vulnerable to. Think of Superman, his weakness is Kryptonite. Kinda like that, you need to have at least one weakness for your OC.

F: Personality: How does your character act? How does he/she/they/it treat people? What does he/she/they/it do in a certain situation? Describe these sorts of things in this part.

(Link to the RP itself: IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay))

Last edited:
My character:
Samuel
He is average height-wise (Around 5'9"). He has one brown eye, one crimson Demon Eye. He has fair skin with a bit of tan, and he has brown hair. Fairly muscular. Clothing is a tan cloak, with a dark brown robe underneath.

He has access to Dark Magic, being born with a Demon Eye in one eye. He is fairly strong, and pretty fast.

His main strength is that he can use some pretty potent Dark Magic because of his Demon Eye.

His weakness is that if said Demon Eye gets removed, he is just a normal person.

He is kind, and loyal to his friends. If he had to choose between fighting against Yharim or joining him, he'd choose the side his friends chose, he's so loyal. If it was a split choice, he'd choose... Neither. He wouldn't be able to choose, and would be neutral in the war.

Taking Ulti's thing of an app, eh?

A: Name: YC001

B: Appearance: An armored being in Auric Armor

C: Abilities: Any ability that Yharim can use, but downplayed.

D: Strengths: Quick to react.

E: Weaknesses: Doubts himself, not sure what to do. Hesitates.

F: Story:
After The Jungle Tyrant Yharim cursed Calamitas for her betrayal, he then experimented with two clones, one was injected with the souls and spirits of the strongest creature that could be found. That clone became more unstable and unpredictable, it's eyes grew larger and it infused itself with a tablet, that it only says "NO U" only. After some time passed ,because of rust ,it stopped working and started to say Syntax Error. This was THE LORDE. The other clone was almost exact replica of The Jungle Tyrant. Injected with a few mysterious experimental chemicals, the clone could absorb energy from any attack and become immune to it immediately and duplicate the same attack. After some time, THE LORDE was sealed in the temple and the other clone was expelled from the temple by a mechanical malfunction.

A: Name: Phantom YC001

B: Appearance: Basically Evil YC001

C: Abilities: Phantom abilities, and anything to do with despair. Immune to soul based due to not having one.

D: Strengths: Desires despair to extreme levels, and will fight for despair, no matter where!

E: Weaknesses: Rash. Doesn't think about actions, but is hotheaded.

F: Story: An incarnation of YC001 who has fallen to the Despair, divested of the hopes he held during his lifetime. He now seeks to fill others with despair, no matter ally or foe. He seeks to eliminate his original counterpart, but not without having him suffer first.

A: Name: Phantom Phoenix

B: Appearance: A cloaked entity, with strange red and purple markings on their cloak. *Her* right side of her face is drenched in darkness with sharp horn fragments coming off of it. Three slashes are seen on it, with glowing red energy leaking from it.

C: Abilities: EGO ability, as well as phantom and despair powers just like every phantom. Immune to soul based attacks.

D: Strengths: Despairing. Leeches off despair and can sense where despair is and isn't.

E: Weaknesses: Prideful. Believes everything she does is unquestionably just.

F: Story: An incarnation of Phoenix who has fallen to the Despair, divested of the hopes she held during her lifetime. She carries within her the despair of her creation. It has subverted her compassion, which she had slowly regained over the course of her wandering travels with people like Vincent. She feels pride in spreading despair and wishes to destroy everything that humanity has made. Though doubt and confusion from conflicting feelings cause her to be more susceptible to reason than almost any other Phantom.

Taking Ulti's thing of an app, eh?

A: Name: YC001

B: Appearance: An armored being in Auric Armor

C: Abilities: Any ability that Yharim can use, but downplayed.

D: Strengths: Quick to react.

E: Weaknesses: Doubts himself, not sure what to do. Hesitates.

F: Story:
After The Jungle Tyrant Yharim cursed Calamitas for her betrayal, he then experimented with two clones, one was injected with the souls and spirits of the strongest creature that could be found. That clone became more unstable and unpredictable, it's eyes grew larger and it infused itself with a tablet, that it only says "NO U" only. After some time passed ,because of rust ,it stopped working and started to say Syntax Error. This was THE LORDE. The other clone was almost exact replica of The Jungle Tyrant. Injected with a few mysterious experimental chemicals, the clone could absorb energy from any attack and become immune to it immediately and duplicate the same attack. After some time, THE LORDE was sealed in the temple and the other clone was expelled from the temple by a mechanical malfunction.

A: Name: Phantom YC001

B: Appearance: Basically Evil YC001

C: Abilities: Phantom abilities, and anything to do with despair. Immune to soul based due to not having one.

D: Strengths: Desires despair to extreme levels, and will fight for despair, no matter where!

E: Weaknesses: Rash. Doesn't think about actions, but is hotheaded.

F: Story: An incarnation of YC001 who has fallen to the Despair, divested of the hopes he held during his lifetime. He now seeks to fill others with despair, no matter ally or foe. He seeks to eliminate his original counterpart, but not without having him suffer first.

A: Name: Phantom Phoenix

B: Appearance: A cloaked entity, with strange red and purple markings on their cloak. *Her* right side of her face is drenched in darkness with sharp horn fragments coming off of it. Three slashes are seen on it, with glowing red energy leaking from it.

C: Abilities: EGO ability, as well as phantom and despair powers just like every phantom. Immune to soul based attacks.

D: Strengths: Despairing. Leeches off despair and can sense where despair is and isn't.

E: Weaknesses: Prideful. Believes everything she does is unquestionably just.

F: Story: An incarnation of Phoenix who has fallen to the Despair, divested of the hopes she held during her lifetime. She carries within her the despair of her creation. It has subverted her compassion, which she had slowly regained over the course of her wandering travels with people like Vincent. She feels pride in spreading despair and wishes to destroy everything that humanity has made. Though doubt and confusion from conflicting feelings cause her to be more susceptible to reason than almost any other Phantom.
Yep! It's a good application form, I'll admit!

You have been approved!!! -Stamps face-

I'mma make a character, once I manage to finish this redesign of UltiSlayer(NT) that I'm making.
And/or after I make all my art requests, and this school thing I have to make.

Ima be the Ancient Cultist (lunatic cultist) except stronger than the death mode version (so like his power is unheard of)

(I’m on yharim’s side, I support him)

Now, how to start?
IDK, we'll figure that out in like 2 min.
I'mma make a character, once I manage to finish this redesign of UltiSlayer(NT) that I'm making.
And/or after I make all my art requests, and this school thing I have to make.
Alright, sounds good!
Ima be the Ancient Cultist (lunatic cultist) except stronger than the death mode version (so like his power is unheard of)

(I’m on yharim’s side, I support him)
Yes, yes you are. -Stamps mask-

Because I want an evil version of him.

A: Name: Ancient Doomsayer

B: Appearance:Evil Ancient Cultist

C: Abilities: Celestial Abilities and Phantom powers, like always.

D: Strengths: Despair

E: Weaknesses: Draws power from knowledge, but without it, is weakened.

F: Story: An incarnation of the Ancient Cultist who has fallen to the Despair, divested of the hopes he held during his lifetime. It has altered his devotion to protecting the world from the Moon Lord, filling him with the self-righteous conviction that his acts are unquestionably just, and that the world would be better off without the likes of weaklings who do naught but cling to the strong.

F: Story: An incarnation of the Ancient Cultist who has fallen to the Despair, divested of the hopes he held during his lifetime. It has altered his devotion to protecting the world from the Moon Lord, filling him with the self-righteous conviction that his acts are unquestionably just, and that the world would be better off without the likes of weaklings who do naught but cling to the strong.
You realize I am evil... I’m working for Yharim, and I’m not a good guy, that was the other RP

Yaya, the Ancient Doomsayer!!! I love the Ancient Doomsayer's theme!
Approved! -Many, many stamps-

It is time.
Name: Diamond
Appearance: Like the PFP here, but replace the read with cyan. and you got him.
Abilities: Pretty much all the moves that Piplup can learn in the games.
Strengths: Determined, and a hankering to never give up.
Weaknesses: The size. 1 foot. Need I say more?
Story: A typical PMD backstory, Human turned 'mon. He is dropped off in this world after the TF, if you will.
Theme!

Back
Top Bottom